Gmail is by far one of the most popular email services on the net with over 3 billion active users. To Open Gmail Email Account, is as easy as you think it will be. Gmail provides a robust spam filter that gives access to your existing email accounts, and it can be used as a backup storage space. A Gmail account can also be accessed from mobile devices. This is not all about opening a Gmail account but you should know there is more to learn from this article. To our just have to read along the following paragraphs to get more information on it.
Open Gmail Email Account
The process of opening a Gmail email account is quite an easy one. It requires a little time for its completion. The process would require you to fill out the registration form with basic information like name, date of birth, desired username, and password. This guide will help you through the step-by-step process to open a Gmail account.
CHECK THIS OUT: Gmail Password Forgot – Gmail Account Recovery on Web and App
Creating a Gmail Account
A google account is created in order to Open Gmail Account. Each step should be attended accurately. All information provided should be confirmed before moving onto the next step. This is to avoid errors in your profile when creating it. The steps are stated below;
- Go to Google.com and click on Gmail on the Google homepage or to make it quick for you, you can just visit Gmail.com.
- Click “Create an account” to create a google account.
- Enter your first name and last name.
- Input your desired username.
- Now enter carefully your desired password, confirm it, and then “click ‘next”.
- Verify your phone number. This allows your authorization and also to recover a lost password (this step can be skipped).
- Click “next”.
- Enter your date of birth and sex which is your category gender.
- Read through the ‘Privacy and Terms’. Select “I Agree”.
You are done! The Gmail Account has been created. You can now sign in into Gmail using your username and password. Now you have a Gmail Account and can enjoy its features.
Gmail Sign In
If you already have a Gmail account, you don’t need to create a new account to sign in. With your username and password, you can easily sign in to your Gmail account. Follow these few steps to sign in to your Gmail account;
- Go to “Google.com”.
- Click on “Gmail” on the Google homepage or visit Gmail.com.
- Enter your username, then click “next”.
- Enter your password, then click “next”.
You are signed in! you can now access your messages and manage your account.
Recover Gmail Account Password
In this case of forgetting or lost password, the password to your Gmail account can be recovered. This can be done using the verified phone number provided when creating the Gmail account. A recovery email account previously provided can also be used to recover a password. These details were required for added security to the Gmail account. Follow these steps to Recover Gmail Account password;
- Go to “Google.com”.
- Click on “Gmail” on the Google homepage.
- Enter your username, then click ‘next”.
- Click on “forgot password?”. Several options to recover forgotten passwords would be available.
- Choose the option that best suits you and answer the questions that follow suit correctly.
- Your Gmail account password would be reset and the new password sent to you via your verified phone number or recovery email.
Done! Now you can sign in to your Gmail account using the new password. You can also change the new password to what you would prefer once you sign in.
Recover Gmail Username
Sometimes, for those with complicated usernames, omission or misspelled in the username can deny you access to your Gmail Account. After creating your Gmail Account, imputing an incorrect username would make signing in impossible. Follow these steps to Recover Gmail Username;
- Go to “Google.com”.
- Click on the “Gmail” link on the Google homepage, then, click on “forgot email” or “find my account”.
- Impute your verified phone number or recovery email, then, click “Next”.
- Provide your first and last name used during the creation of your Gmail Account.
- Click on “Send”
- A verification code would be sent to you from google.
- Type the code into the space provided, click ‘Next”.
All the usernames associated with the phone number or recovery email would be displayed. You can now sign in by clicking on your username. Impute your password to access your Gmail Account. All these things that you have read about here on this article, can also be done on the Gmail mobile app if you are using the mobile app of Gmail. It is very possible for you to recover your password or username in it.