Have you ever wanted to make use of the NTB Credit Card? If you do then you should be on this page reading through. I am going to direct you know how you can get this card and also things associated with the card.
But you must first know what the NTB Credit Card is. This is a store credit card that is issued by Citibank. And if you are wondering whether the NTB credit card is the right card for you, read on. This review will provide you with all the details that you need to make a good choice.
NTB Credit Card
Like I have said earlier there are many things attached to this credit card platform and it will be best if you them all. I am going to be putting you through them one by one. So don’t skip any part in this article, you just need to read accordingly.
NTB Credit Card Key Takeaways
Here are some key points you should know about this card:
- 0% APR on new purchases. New users or cardholders can receive an introductory 0% APR rate on new purchases for up to 12 months.
- High APRs. This is not a great card idea for people who carry a balance. It is so because has a variable purchase APR of 28.49%
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people who are looking for a low-maintenance card. It also gives you the benefits of a credit card, but you don’t have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Fair or better credit required. Also, you will have good approval odds if your credit score is above 580.
The NTB Credit Card PROS & CONS OF NTB CREDIT CARD
|The Good||The Bad|
|· There is no interest if paid in full within the period of 12 months on purchases of $699.00 or more.
· Also accepted at participating Exxon, Mobile and also Tire Kingdom locations.
· It is Helpful toward building credit if it is been used responsibly.
· 0% APR on new purchases during the first period of 12 months.
· No annual fee attached.
· Considers applicants with fair or poor credit.
· The NTB Credit Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
|· Has a High-interest rate.
· Keep in mind always that the introductory offer requires the entire balance to be paid within the period of 12 months. If it is not, then the interest will retroactively be charged to your account from the purchase date.
· No points or rewards program.
· Higher than the average purchase APRs.
· Do not offer a signup bonus.
· Does not offer rewards or cash back.
· You do not earn rewards on every purchase.
· Does not include many credit card benefits.
|NTB Credit Card Purchase Intro Offer|
|Purchase Intro APR Period||12 months|
The card does really offer an intro APR rate of 0% on the qualified purchases for a period of up to 12 months.
What Are The Fees For NTB Credit Card?
The following fees apply:
|NTB credit card Fees|
|Late Payment Fee||up to $40|
This card does not charge an annual fee; this is what makes it a smart choice for consumers looking for a low-cost card.
How Do People Rate The Customer Service And User Experience Of NTB Credit Card?
Now currently I don’t have sufficient reviews to provide a reliable SuperMoney community rating for this product. But can assure you that this credit card has been preferred by a lot of users, just that they don’t know much about it, which is why, I am writing about it.
Does NTB Credit Card Report Your Account Activity To Credit Bureaus?
Well the answer to this is yes, the NTB Credit Card platform reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will then demonstrate your financial responsibility and also may help improve your credit.
How to Apply for the NTB credit card
If you want to apply for the NTB Credit Card then you should simply follow all the guidelines given below for directions:
- You should first visit the NTB credit card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is then preventing you from qualifying for the credit card, then simply check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
Does NTB Credit Card Have Cash Back Or Rewards Program?
Well if you want to know if the credit card has cash back or rewards then you should know that the answer to this is No, it does not offer a rewards program. But apart from this you can get some benefits from this card.
What Are The NTB Credit Card Benefits?
This credit card provides some benefits here them below:
- It had Zero fraud liability.
- Also Reports are made to the major credit bureaus.
What Are The Relevant APRS For NTB Credit Card?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average regular APR is just 15% for all credit cards and also 17% for accounts that carry a balance. This card has higher percentage than the average regular APRs. The NTB Credit Card has a variable purchase of APR 28.49%.
Does NTB Credit Card Have An Intro APR Offer On Balance Transfers?
You want to know if the NTB credit card have an intro APR offer on Balance transfers, well, No, it do not come with an intro APR offer for balance transfers.
What Is The Support Contact Email For NTB Credit Card?
If you want to know the support contact email for the NTB credit card platform then here it is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nursing Assistant Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now!
- The Platinum Card from American Express Pre-apply at www.americanexpress.com
- Discover It Secured Credit Card Application Pre-approval at www.discovercard.com
- Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express Application Pre-approval
- Elderly Care Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship