Is Netflix Account Sharing possible? Can I share my Netflix account with someone else? Does Netflix allow multiple users on one account? All these questions are mostly asked on the internet today. Yes, it is very possible to watch movies and tv series using one account but with different profiles. And don’t you worry as this is a legal, secured, and safe process as it is a feature on the platform.
Netflix is considered as one of the largest online streaming services where users can watch movies and tv series online. Movies or tv series can be downloaded on the platform, but they won’t be saved to your device. The downloaded content will be saved on Netflix’s offline service. Read this article to learn the major key point about how the sharing feature and how you can make this process possible.
Netflix Account Sharing
The main importance of Netflix Account Sharing is for everyone to enjoy the service. This gives users the privilege to watch movies, cartoons, and tv series on the online streaming platform. All needed is to create a Netflix joint account profile for the other users.
Legitimately, Netflix offers all users several ways in which they can enjoy free access to watch movies and tv series online. The account sharing process required a paid Netflix account that subscribes to various plans of streaming movies and tv series on Netflix.
How Does Netflix Account Sharing Works?
A lot of users have been asking if Netflix sharing is legal. Yes, it is a legal way of helping others watch and stream movies and tv series on either the Netflix app or website. To make this process work, you just have to create multiple profiles and these profiles are which the users can use to watch movies and series online.
The method of sharing an account on Netflix is quite simple and easy to go through. And the number of other users you can share a profile with totally depends on the subscription plan you are into. The premium plan allows for 4 screens, meaning you can create 4 different Netflix profiles account sharable to friends and family.
How Many People Can Share a Netflix Account?
By default, there is a certain number of users a Netflix account owner can create a profile for. Same as the number of devices on which each user can stream the Netflix platform simultaneously. Though, this is determined by the subscription plan the Netflix account owner is on.
- Basic Plan: This plan can be streamed only on one device
- Standard Plan: This plan allows users to stream Netflix on two devices or screens
- Premium Plan: It can allow users to stream Netflix on 4 screens simultaneously
And that’s it.
How to Share Netflix Account
To share a Netflix Account with either your family or friend, you will have to make use of the Netflix web or mobile app platform. Follow the step below to get this process done:
- Launch Netflix app or head to the URL netflix.com
- Tap on the login option to access your Netflix account
- Then tap on the Plus (+) icon to add another profile
- Enter into a profile with the username for the person you want to share the account with
Then, give the person your Netflix login for them to sign in to the app or the website interface. They will then have to select the profile you just created for them, and they can begin to enjoy all Netflix movies and TV series on the same account but on different devices.
The Netflix app can be downloaded and accessed on both iOS and Android devices. All you need to do before you can download the app is to head to your App Store or Play Store to get the app.
- Launch the iOS App Store or Android Play Store
- Enter the keyword Netflix
- Tap on Download on Play Store or Get on App Store
After a while, the app will be downloaded and installed on your device.
Other than the mobile app, users can get access to the platform on the online platform. To use Netflix on the web interface, launch your web browser and enter the URL www.netflix.com. You can use the web service just as you can use the mobile app.
Netflix Account | Netflix Sign Up
Follow the step to sign up for an account on Netflix:
- Go to netflix.com or launch the app
- Click on Create an account or sign up
- Provide your email, and create a unique password
- Select the plan you desire to subscribe to
- Enter the payment details
- Click on create an account
You might be required to verify your email by clicking on the link sent to your mail. And your Netflix Account is ready.
To subscribe to a plan on Netflix, follow the step below:
- Launch the app or visit Netflix.com/signup
- Choose the plan that is right for you. Note that you can downgrade or upgrade the subscription plan at anytime
- Next, create an account by entering your email address and a password
- Enter your payment method
And that’s it.