How much do you know about the NEMA Recruitment 2021/2022? National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) was established by the amended Act 50 of the 1999 constitution. The primary reason for developing this agency is to make it responsible for all disasters related problems in Nigeria.
Every year, NEMA recruits Nigerian citizens who are unemployed to contribute their quota towards the development of the nation. Read more on this article to learn about the NEMA Recruitment 2021/2022 Portal.
EXAMINATION POST >>> WAEC Timetable 2021/2022 – WAEC Exam Date May/June 2021 | WASSCE Time Table
NEMA Recruitment 2021/2022
The mission of NEMA is to regulate resources towards productive crisis prevention and the comfort of the citizen of Nigeria. Its vision is to be an agency which is perfect in maintaining and regulating all the communities around the nation. Also, to be active in reducing the risk of hazardous situations and to deliver an efficient task.
Functions of the National Emergency Management Agency
Here are the uses and targets of NEMA:
- NEMA prepare the state and local communities for any unforeseen disaster.
- The agency gives palliatives to victims of hazardous disaster around the nation.
- It enlighten citizens on how to plan for any disaster.
- NEMA is in charge of preparing rules related to crisis management in the nation.
- They makes sure hazards are well managed and controlled.
And lot more other functions.
NEMA Requirement requirement 2021/2022
To apply for NEMA, you ought to have met the below requirements:
- Must be a Nigerian.
- Applicants must be computer literate and know about basic programs like Microsoft. Office and other related programs.
- Must be of good character and behavior.
- And must be free of any financial threat.
- Must have a valid ID/National ID/Driver’s license/voter’s card/immigration passport.
- Applicant should be physically and mentally fit.
- Must be creative, brilliant and have a passion for learning.
That’s all required of candidates.
How to apply for NEMA Recruitment 2021/2022
To apply for any job openings in NEMA successfully, applicants must follow the steps below:
- Visit www.nema.gov.ng.
- Navigate through the page, check out the job openings and choose the position you wish to apply for.
- Click on the job opening and check out the requirements; if you’re qualified, click “apply”.
- Then, you create an account.
- Verify the account through your provided email and login back to the website.
- Fill the application form patiently and correctly
- Cross-check for errors and submit
- Now, scan and upload all the necessary credentials.
And that’s all.
Benefits of NEMA
Working with the National Emergency Management Agency will expose you to a lot of benefits. The benefits include early payment of salary, significant salary scale, numerous breaks, and proper management.
Also, the agency will expose you to multiple training that will help you develop your abilities as well as your intellect. You will get a pleasant work environment, good connection, teamwork and cooperation.
CHECK THIS POST >>> WAEC 2021 Exam Date – When Will WAEC 2021/2022 Start | 2021/2022 WAEC Timetable