The NECO Result Checker is a direct web platform where candidates can check their results online. A lot of candidates are finding it difficult to get their results, while others pay alot of unnecessary amount to get it done. What if you can check your NECO result by yourself?
Note that you don’t have to pay any vendor to check the result online. The only thing you should pay for and only if you don’t have it is the token. We would talk more about tokens later on in this article.
CHECK THIS POST >>> NECO 2021 Timetable – NECO SSCE Examination Timetable 2021 | NECO 2021 Exam…
NECO Result Checker
Now that we know what and the aim of the NECO result check is, we won’t be wasting any more time. The NECO result checker is pretty straightforward. This means there would be no added stress.
Free NECO Result Checker
Checking your NECO result can be done in three simple steps and I would be showing you just that in this article. Note that the steps I would be showing you are how to check results online.
How to Check NECO Result Online
Follow the steps below to check your NECO result online:
- Open the web browser on your device or you can use the one you are currently using to view this website.
- When the browser opens, proceed to the NECO result checker website following this link.
- After the site loads up, you would be on the official NECO result checker website.
- On the right pane, enter your examination year, examination type, your token, and the registration number.
After entering all details, click on “CHECK RESULT” at the bottom of the page. After a few seconds, your result should be displayed. If you got an error message, kindly recheck the information entered.
How to Purchase NECO Result Tokens
Checking your NECO result would be totally impossible without the tokens. Follow the steps below to buy an official token.
- Open the NECO result checker website by following this link.
- Or enter the URL https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- On the right pane, find the button that says “PURCHASE TOKEN” and click on it.
- Log in with your account details. If you don’t have one, you have to create a new one. You can also sign in with Google if you are looking for a faster way.
- After signing in, click on “purchase token” again.
- Now, enter the number of tokens you want to buy.
- Click on “Pay Now”. (Note that each token costs N500 and a service fee of N40).
- Check the box at the bottom of the payment page and click on “Proceed to Pay”.
Fill the payment form with the necessary details and follow the onscreen instructions.
SEE THIS POST >>> NECO Registration Form 2021 – How to Check NECO 2021 Result Online |…