Have you just received an Indigo Card? If yes, congratulations. This article would teach you how to activate your Indigo Credit Card via myindigocard.com/activate. You would also learn how to login and how to check your Indigo credit card balance, so keep on reading.
The Indigo Credit card is a card issued by the Celtic Bank. With this Credit card, you can build or rebuild your credit. With the website- indigocard.com, you can apply for and activate the Indigo credit card.
MyIndigo Card Com Activate – MyIndigo Card Register
When you receive your Indigo Credit Card, you would not be able to use it until you activate it. Activating your Indigo Credit card can be done with a few simple steps. To do this, follow the guide below:
- Open the web browser on a device connected to the internet.
- In the search field, enter the URL- indigocard.com and click on the search button.
- On the opened page, click on the menu button at the top right corner of your display screen.
- Select “My Account”.
- Scroll down on your screen and click on “Register Your Account”.
- Enter your “Indigo credit card Number”, “Date of Birth” and “Social Security Number” in the required fields.
- Click on “Continue to Next Step”.
Having done this, some prompts would be displayed on your screen, and follow them to successfully activate/register your Indigo Credit card. You can manage your account and easily pay your bills with your online indigo card account.
You should note that you can use your Indigo credit card to make purchases anywhere you see the Mastercard logo.
MyIndigo Card Login
After you have activated your Indigo Credit card, you can log in to your Indigo card account at any time to manage it, update your profile, and lots more. To log in to your Indigo card account, you should have an internet-connected device. With this, follow the steps outlined below:
- Launch the web browser on your internet-connected device.
- Tap or click on the search field and enter the URL- Indigocard.com.
- Locate the menu button at the top right corner of your screen and click on it.
- Scroll down and choose “My Account”.
- Fill in your “Username” and “Password” in their required field and click on the “Log In” button.
Having done this, you would be logged into your Indigo card account and would have access to view and manage your card online.
Indigo Credit Card Pre-Qualification – Indigo Credit Card Pre-Qualification
Before you proceed to apply for an Indigo Credit card, you are advised to check if you pre-qualify for the card. The yearly fee that you pre-qualify for would be approved depending on the results of reviewing your credit history by the Indigo credit card issuers. To carry out the Indigo Credit card pre-qualification online, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click here.
- On the opened Indigo credit card pre-qualification page, enter your Email address.
- Fill in your “Phone number”, Date of Birth” and “Social Security Number”.
- Read through the “Terms and Conditions” at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the “Pre-Qualify Now” button at the bottom of your screen.
If you pre-qualify for an Indigo credit card, you would receive an offer in the mail then you can go on to apply for the Indigo credit card. However, if you do not pre-qualify for the Indigo credit card, other credit cards may be suggested for you.
How to Apply for Indigo Card
The Indigo Credit Card is a one-of-a-kind credit card designed for people with poor credit or no credit at all. Frequently, credit card issuers disapprove of any request to issue the card due to the cardholder’s previous poor financial credit rating.
However, if you have received an offer in the mail for an Indigo credit card, you can complete the process of applying online. To apply for the Indigo credit card, follow the steps outlined below:
- With the web browser on a device connected to the internet, visit the Indigo card official webpage by clicking on this link-com.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “Apply Now”.
- Enter the “Invitation Number” you received in the mail.
- Fill in your “Zip Code”.
- Click on “Get Started” at the bottom of your display screen.
With this, some instructions would be displayed on your screen, follow them to complete the process of applying for an Indigo credit card.
In conclusion, the Indigo card is a good choice for you whether you have a limited or poor credit score, whether you are just starting out on your credit card journey or looking ways to rebuild your credit. So, you could start your Indigo card prequalification process with the guide above.
- Dating Free App on Facebook – Facebook Dating App Download Free | Facebook Dating App
- Facebook Dating App Update – Facebook Dating | Facebook Dating Profile
- FB Dating Site – Facebook Dating Logo | How to Get Facebook Dating
- Dating on Facebook App – Online Dating on Facebook | How to Access Facebook Dating
- https://navient.com/ Navient Student Loans | Navient Student Loans Application