Looking for the best Must Have Website Plugins to take your business to the next level in 2021? Then you are in the right place. Fortunately, there are tons of awesome website plugins that can quickly and easily improve the functionality of any site.
There is over 58,000+ WordPress plugins that you can choose from. This makes it extremely overwhelming for new users to find the right plugin for their website. Having the right set of WordPress plugins and tools can help you grow your online business.
Must Have Website Plugins
Website plugins are individual services that improve a specific functionality of your site. You might use a website plugin to quickly change visual elements, add extra information or content, offer smoother integration between your site and a favored tool, or even add a completely new feature and function to your web property.
The beauty of website plugins is in their simplicity. The name’s pretty apt, since all you do is download and install, or “plugin.” Simply set one up, and your site can run smoother and offer features your users want.
Website plugins are individual services that improve a specific functionality of your site. The name’s pretty apt, since all you do is download and install, or “plugin.” Simply set one up, and your site can run smoother and offer features your users want
Plug-in is also called add-on or extension, computer software that adds new functions to a host program without altering the host program itself.
Widely used in digital audio, video, and Web browsing, plug-ins enable programmers to update a host program while keeping the user within the program’s environment.
Best Website Plugins
There are so many great website plugins that will be best for you to use, they are listed below;
- Hub Spot; you simply can’t grow your business without marketing, and HubSpot makes it easy to do just that. The HubSpot WordPress plugin allows you to manage contacts, follow leads, track conversions, build email newsletters, engage with site visitors via forms and chat, and more. The plugin integrates your site seamlessly with HubSpot CRM.
- WooCommerce; Want to sell products or services on your website? Yes, there’s an ecommerce pluginfor that. WooCommerce is the leading ecommerce plugin for WordPress — it converts your WordPress blog into a fully functional online store.
- All in One SEO
- Yoast SEO
- W3 Total Cache
- Akismet Spam Protection
- iThemes Security
- XML Sitemaps
- WP Rocket
- Contact Form 7
- Yet Another Related Posts Plugin (YARPP)
- Formidable Forms
- WP Notification Bar Pro
- Broken Link Checker
- WP Subscribe Pro
You can get more details and explanation about these plugins here.
How to Download a Website Plugin
You can easily download and install any website plugins of your choice, just follow the steps below;
- Go to the Moodle plugins directory, select your current Moodle version, then choose a plugin with a Download button and download the ZIP file.
- Login to your Moodle site as an admin and go to Administration > Site administration > Plugins > Install plugins.
- Upload the ZIP file. You should only be prompted to add extra details (in the Show more section) if your plugin is not automatically detected.
- If your target directory is not writeable, you will see a warning message.
- Check the plugin validation report
With the above steps you can easily download and install your choice of website plugin.