Getting a Minecraft login account could really be a tiresome job but we saved that trouble for you. Every child that loves games also loves Minecraft. You can create a free account on Minecraft to get your game started.
What is Minecraft Game?
Minecraft is a video game that is made to play personally on a computer or any device. The game is written in Java programming language and it was developed by a man called Markus Persson.
Minecraft Login Account
Before you log in to your Minecraft account, you will have to create an account first. Keep in mind that it is impossible to log in without an account.
However, in this article, we are going to be seeing how you can create a Minecraft account and also how you can log in into your account.
After you sign up for a Microsoft account, you can use that account anywhere to play Minecraft.
How to create a Microsoft Account for Minecraft
- Open your website and go to https://www.minecraft.net
- This will take you to the Minecraft website
- The login will appear, then click on LOG IN at the top-right corner
- Click on Sign up for free if you don’t have a Microsoft account
- Enter your email adds and click Next. You can use a phone number if you don’t have email address
- Create a password and click Next. Keep in that you will be using this password with your email address or phone number to sign in
- Enter your region and birthday and click Next
- Enter the verification code and click Next
- Solve the puzzle to prove you are not a robot
- Create an Xbox Gamertag and avatar. Gamertag is the name that represents you in the Xbox online community
- Click LET’S GO
How to Login with your Microsoft Account (Bedrock Edition)
- Open your Minecraft. You can open it on your phones, tablets, and as a window 10 app that also called Minecraft for window10.
- Click on the Sign in button
Sign in on an Xbox, windows 10, Android, or iPhone/iPad
- If you are using a different console, skip to the next step. Otherwise, here is how to sign in:
- You may be asked if you want to save your purchase to Microsoft account if it your first time to sign in.
- Choose save to Microsoft Account to do so
- Input the email address and password associated with your Microsoft account to log in
- Choose the green Let’s Play button to start playing Minecraft
- Click here to start Sign in
Sign in on a Nintendo Switch or PlayStation 4/5
- After selecting Sign In, you will see a screen with an 8-digit code.
- Open a web browser on a computer, phone, or tablet.
- Go to http://aka.ms/remoteconnect
- in the web browser.
- Enter the 8-digit code into the field in the web browser and click Next.
- Once your code is accepted, you will be signed in to Minecraft with your account.
How To Sign in to Minecraft Java Edition
Open your Minecraft launcher and get the app from https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download if you have not gotten the app
- Click on Microsoft Login
- Enter the email address association with your Microsoft Account and click on Next
- Enter your password and click Sign in
- Facebook Group Badge – What are Facebook Group Badges | List…
- Facebook Event – How to Create Facebook Event | Facebook Event…
- Facebook Pay – How To Set Up Facebook Pay | How…
- Facebook Dating Update – Facebook Dating Site Update | Facebook Dating…
- www.marcus.com – Marcus Loans Credit Requirements Consolidation | Marcus Loan Review