The Microsoft 365 Business along with other Microsoft tools are various lines of subscription services provided by Microsoft. It is for both home and business.
This is a category of subscription service that includes a combination of best-in-class productivity products that can be found on Office 365 Business Premium like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and also Microsoft Teams.
Microsoft 365 Business | Microsoft Office 365 Business
For double-minded individuals, Microsoft 365 Business is a subscription service that allows small businesses and entrepreneur to operate their businesses or organization in the cloud.
During this operation, Microsoft ensures your IT is protected, and also it manages your device against various types of online threats in real-time. Additionally, the service provides businesses with the latest updated version of the business software.
Features of Microsoft 365 Business
This is mainly designed for small businesses and also medium-sized that operate with Office 365 users. It provides members with the best world-class productivity tools that are capable of the Office 365 Business Premium. It also comes with advanced security features to protect business data and access various devices connected to the plan:
- The app provides you with the attest features and capabilities of the office apps that comes with complete installation
- Provides users with cloud storage of 1TB for storage of information and document on the OneDrive
- Users can access the enterprise-grade email with the use of Outlook. It comes with a 50GB mailbox per user and also can be used to send 150MB of attachment
- The platform also allows users to create a chat group where they can collaborate with instant messaging and online meetings. Users can also schedule a meeting and send messages directly to team members.
Microsoft 365 Business Premium
Office 365 Business Essentials aims at the web and online communication through Teams, while Office 365 Business offers users the desktop Office apps but does not get users to access Teams. On the other hand, Office 365 Business Premium offers users access to everything but it comes at a higher cost.
It is a fully stocked version of Office 365. And with this, you can get Microsoft’s desktop apps, web versions of Office, Microsoft Teams, business email support, 1TB of OneDrive storage, SharePoint support, Exchange, and a lot more. The downside of the plan is its costs. It is priced at about $12.50 per month, and it can add up to a large business that has a lot of employees.
Office Apps and Services
The service offers users the best collaboration tools, hosted services, and also office apps so as to grow and boost organizations with engagement, communication tools, security solutions, cloud computing, and more. Below is a list of other services included on Microsoft 365 Business:
- Microsoft Teams
- Publisher (PC only)
- Access (PC only)
- Azure Information Protection
- Conditional Access
- Windows Virtual Desktop
The platform provides users with the best productivity products as mentioned.
Microsoft 365 Business Login
To get logged in to your account or create an account under Microsoft 365 Business, follow the below step:
- Launch your web browser
- Enter the URL https://www.microsoft.com/business-store or office.com and click on sign up
- If you already have an account, provide your email address and password and sign in
- Otherwise, to create an account; provide your Full name, username, phone number, date of birth, gender, and other information
- Hit the sign up button
And your account will be created.
Microsoft 365 Business Price | How to Buy and Download Microsoft 365 Business
The service provides members with up to 300 users on different internet-connected devices. It also offers users advance security protocols against advanced cyberthreats. The Microsoft 365 Business is priced at $20.00 per user per month and it can be downloaded from Microsoft Store.