“LinkedIn Account” LinkedIn as most people might have already understood is a social networking platform created solely for business. It is used by business people, companies, organizations, and communities.
The main aim or purpose of the platform is to enable users who are already members to establish and document a network of people they know and trust professionally. When you register or sign up on the platform, you have successfully created a LinkedIn account.
That is to say, if you have a LinkedIn account, you are already a member of LinkedIn. If you ever wish to use and enjoy the features of LinkedIn, you would need a LinkedIn Account.
Having an account on LinkedIn will give you access to so many things. Some of these things are your LinkedIn profile page. Now your LinkedIn profile pages contain information such as the skills you possess, your education level, employment history, age, full name, and so on. Now membership on LinkedIn is free.
This means to say that signing up for a new LinkedIn account today is free. The members on the platform are called or referred to as connections. If you are a businessman or woman and you have not used this platform, then you need to begin using it. it can help a great deal in promoting or marketing your business.
LinkedIn gives you the power to showcase your profile, expertise, recommendations, and connections, not only is your profile the primary professional impression of you when recruiters and employers use LinkedIn to look for candidates but it also demonstrates credibility in your industry and highlights your achievements.
Many of us still underestimate the importance of LinkedIn in our job search and are sometimes reluctant to embrace social media. this text showcases 7 reasons why using LinkedIn can add value to your job search.
An account on LinkedIn which is also a LinkedIn account has so many advantages. Some of these advantages might even be personal. Below are some advantages of a LinkedIn account.
- Access to blog concerning what you know.
- You can easily find a job.
- The platform is also a reader’s platform.
- LinkedIn can be used for learning.
- Business marketing or promotion.
Of course, there are other benefits to a LinkedIn account but above are a few of them. You can sign up for an account on the platform and begin to enjoy all the benefits right away.
LinkedIn Sign Up
The steps below will guide you in signing up for a new LinkedIn account.
- Go to the official LinkedIn website using the URL www.linkedin.com.
- On the website, locate and tap on the “join now” icon.
- Fill the registration form with the details you would like to use in creating the account and tap on the blue “Agree & Join” button.
Simply follow the onscreen instructions afterward and you would be signed in on your new LinkedIn account.
LinkedIn Sign In
For those with an account already, you can as well login into your account without creating a new one. With instructions you will be given here, will get you to the login page and also how you can log in to your account.
- Visit www.linkedin.com then you will be brought to their homepage where you can sign in to your existing account.
- Now, enter your email or phone number used in creating the account the first time.
- Next is to enter the password and click the link there “Sign In”.
After everything, you will be directed back into your account on the LinkedIn platform.