Applications are welcome to apply for the Lanzhou College of Innovation President Grant 2022 in China.
Completely Supported Grants are accessible to Seek after College Certificate, Experts Certification and Specialist (Ph.D.) Degree from the College. The Chinese Government Grant is accessible for the scholarly year 2022-23.
Lanzhou University of Technology President Scholarship 2022 (Fully Funded)
Almost all academic Fields and Majors are available for bachelor’s, Masters and Ph.D. degrees for students from all over the globe. The scholarship will cover all the expenses to study abroad.
The Lanzhou University of Technology is a scientific and technological university located in Lanzhou, the provincial capital of Gansu Province, China. A lot of Chinese universities are ranked at the top in the world.
Lanzhou University of Technology President Scholarship 2022 Details
The following are brief detail on the scholarship;
- University: Lanzhou University of Technology
- Degree level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award country: China
- Last Date: 30 June 2022.
Lanzhou University of Technology President Scholarship 2022 is a Full Free Scholarship for International students that will cover all the expenses to pursue a degree at the university. Details are given below:
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Free Accommodation and Living expenses.
Note: Excluding teaching material fee and insurance fee. If the Chinese language level does not meet the admission standard, it is recommended to study Chinese for one year at the school’s own expense.
List of Available Study Fields
Bachelor’s Degree Programs
Materials shaping and control engineering, Electrical engineering and automation, Automation, Mechanical design, manufacturing and automation, Energy and power engineering, Civil engineering, Process equipment and control engineering, Chemical engineering, and technology.
You can check the list of available study fields for Postgraduate by Clicking Here
The last date to apply for the Lanzhou University of Technology Principal Scholarship 2022 is 30th June 2022.
How to apply for the Lanzhou University of Technology President Scholarship 2021?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship program;
Step 1: Apply online:
- Log in to http://gjsjy.lut.edu.cn/member/login.do, fill in the registration form and upload a clear and complete scan of application materials as required, pay the registration fee, and upload the remittance voucher to the system.
Step 2: Submit paper materials (in duplicate):
- Entry Application Form for International Students of the Lanzhou University of Technology.
- A notarized copy of the previous stage education certificate, fresh graduates can provide the original copy of the pre-graduation certificate issued by their school, and the original copy of the graduation certificate should be presented when the enrollment is completed in English translation.
- A notarized copy of the transcript of the previous stage and a Chinese / English translation must be provided for texts other than Chinese or English.
- Copy of the front page of the passport, applicants in mainland China also needs to provide a copy of the currently valid visa page or residence permit page.
- Study Plan (undergraduate) / Research Plan (graduate).
- Recommendation letters from two or more professors or associate professors (graduate students).
- Proof of no criminal record.
- Copy of valid HSK Level 4 (200 points and above) certificate.
- Physical Examination Form for Foreigners.
Step 3: Students who pass the material review will receive an email about the interview. The interview mainly uses the Skype video interview
Please send your nationality and passport number to Skype after receiving the email. The interview content mainly includes Chinese or English level, professional basic knowledge, and comprehensive ability.
- Paper application materials can be entrusted to others or delivered by express to the School of International Education of the Lanzhou University of Technology. For details, please refer to the contact information.
- All application materials will not be returned.
You can click here to get to their official link.