Applications are welcome to apply for the King Fahd University Scholarships 2022 in Saudi Arabia. All International Students from everywhere the world are invited to apply for the Deanship of King Fahd University.
This is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Saudi Arabia at King Fahd University for every one of the Local and International Students from everywhere in the world. Understudies who need to Study Free in Saudi Arabia are urged to apply.
The honor is accessible to seek after a Master’s Degree or Ph.D. Degree from Saudi Arabia. The honor is accessible for Fall 2022 Intake.
Ruler Fahd University is offering every one of the scholastic projects including M.B.A, All Sciences, Engineering, Business Administrations, and Computer Engineering and Sciences Fields for King Fahd University Scholarship 2022.
Ruler Fahd University Scholarships 2022 in Saudi Arabia (Fully Funded)
Ruler Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM or UPM) is a state-funded college in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
The college has positioned fourth among the top 100 overall colleges conceded US Utility Patents. The report of this rank was distributed by the American National Academy of Inventors (NAI).
King Fahd University Scholarships 2022 Details
Below is a brief detail on the grant;
- University: King Fahd University
- Degree level: Master’s, Ph.D., Doctorate
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: National & International
- Award country: Saudi Arabia
- Last Date: 22 January 2022.
As Stated above King Fahd University Scholarships 2022 in Saudi Arabia is offering Fully Funded Scholarships in Saudi Arabia to all the Local & International Students. Check the Scholarship benefits below;
Complete Tuition Fee
- A monthly stipend to cover living expenses.
- Free furnished air-conditioned bachelor housing.
- Essential Medical care.
- Free Textbooks.
- Subsidized Meals in the University cafeteria.
- A chance to participate along with the University faculty in the Research and Book writing
- Projects funded by the University.
- A prepaid Airfare Ticket for Initial Travel to Dammam at the start of the contract, and a Return Ticket after his completion of the Degree (for RA and Lecturers-B).
- Other benefits are also available in accordance with University policy.
Eligibility Criteria for Master, Ph.D. & M.B.A
For Master Programs:
- A Four Year Bachelor’s Degree
- A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent, and a GPA of 3.00 in the subject of the major field.
For Ph.D. Programs
- An M.S. Degree (after a four-year B.S. degree)
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent in both B.S. and M.S. degrees.
- A Four-Year Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution.
- A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent.
- At least one course in college-level calculus which covers both differentiation and integration.
- Working knowledge of computers as evidenced by at least one course in that area (e.g. data processing, programming, information systems, etc.)
- At least one year of full-time work experience. This requirement may be waived for graduate assistants, research assistants, and applicants with exceptional academic records.
Be sure you have scanned copies of the following mandatory documents in PDF. Each file size can be a maximum of 2 MB.
- Copy of Identification (National ID – Saudi Nationals/Passport – Applicants from outside Saudi Arabia/Iqama – Residents of KSA)
- Complete official transcripts [For Ph.D. Applicants – MS & BS Transcript/ For Master Applicants- BS Transcript] (The transcript should contain names and grade of all courses taken and should be an official transcript)
- Three (3) Recommendation Letters from your academic referees submitted through the online recommendation system after you submit the online application.
- Statement-of-Purpose (A one-page essay focusing on your career and research goals at FUPM).
- Passport Size Photo with white background (Optional for females)
- CV mentioning briefly your education and work experience.
- GMAT (For International MBA Applicants).
Non Mandatory Documents
Non-Mandatory Documents for online Application but needed before final admission:
- TOEFL (min 68 for MS and 79 for PhD) or IELTS (min 6.0 for MS and 6.5 for PhD) [IF AVAILABLE]
- GRE (General) score sheet (Required for Engineering & Science programs)[IF AVAILABLE]
- Degree(s) Certificates [If a degree was awarded]
Take note: Non Mandatory Documents must require for final selection.
How to Apply for King Fahd University Scholarships
There is an Online Application Form to apply for King Fahd University Scholarships 2022 in Saudi Arabia. Complete the Online Application Form & Upload all the Documents they have mentioned above.
Fall Semester 2022: The last date to apply for Deanship of Graduate Studies at King Fahd University for Fall 2022 is 22nd January 2022 and Submit Online Recommendations before 29th January 2022. You can get more details from the official link.