Applications are welcome to apply for the Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship 2022 in United Arab Emirates.
Khalifa University is offering Fully Funded Scholarships for the scholastic meeting of 2022-23. This college is in the rundown of the best colleges. Try not to miss this renowned grant.
Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship 2022 in UAE (Fully Funded)
Every Academic Field and Majors are accessible including Engineering, Medical, Business, Health, Arts, IT, and Other Fields are accessible to Study Abroad Scholarship in UAE.
Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship 2022 Details
Below is brief detailed information about the scholarship;
- University: Khalifa University
- Degree level: Master, Ph.D., Doctor of Medicine
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award country: United Arab Emirates
- Last Date: 30 April 2022.
It’s advisable you read down to get the full details of the scholarship.
- Complete Tuition Fee will be provided.
- Graduate Research & Assistant Scholarship (GRTA) Monthly Stipend Policy is given below. It is changeable.
- For MSc.
- For Ph.D.
- Khalifa University visa holders will get Comprehensive Medical Insurance.
- Support to attend International Research Conferences.
The UAE Scholarship will cover all the Expenses & provide a Monthly Stipend as an educational fund. The detail is given above.
Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship 2022 in UAE Scholarship Duration
Applicants can apply for the Part-Time and for Full-Time Scholarship. But there are Some Requirements for both.
Part-time: Candidates must have to enroll for 2 courses in every semester (6 credit hours or equivalent).
- Master Degree Full Time Scholarship: 2 Year
- Master Degree Part Time Scholarship: 3 Year
- PhD Degree: 3-4 Years
Please Arrange the Following Documents given below to Upload in an online Application Form. By Hand or by Post documents will Not be Accepted.
- Bachelors Degree Certificate to apply for Masters Degree Program & Master Degree Certificate to apply for Doctoral Degree Program.
- All Official Academic Transcripts
- Updated and Detailed CV
- White Background Passport Size Image.
- Valid Passport.
- Personal Statement.
- Statement of Purpose
- Two Recommendation Letter
- Research Statement ranges between 500-1,000 words only for PhD applicants.
For More Details, Please Check Full List of Detailed Documents (Here).
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship in Abu Dhabi
To apply for Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship 2022, applicants need to fulfill the following criteria:
Master’s Degree Program Applicants:
- Applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree.
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Admission Interview.
Doctorate Degree Program Applicants:
- Must have a Masters Degree
- Research statement (500-1,000 words).
- Admission interview.
Please Check the Detailed Full Admission & Conditional Admission Requirements Here.
How to Apply for Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship
There is Online Application System to apply for the Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship 2022.
The last date to Apply for the Khalifa University International Scholarship 2022 Abu Dhabi for Fall 2022 is 30th April 2022. You can always check their official link.