Do you want to know all about the “KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 in South Korea Full Scholarship”? If you do, then why not keep on reading? There are lots of details about this topic given right here in this article.
This has been an issue for those users who have been looking for it, but now it isn’t anymore. As long as you are reading this, then you will get all the information you need.
KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 in South Korea: Full Scholarship
KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2023: This is simply an amazing opportunity for international undergraduate students to be able to study in Korea on scholarship. The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology scholarship will simply help the selected students to get advanced education and also to make progress in research, entrepreneurship, and even globalization. The KAIST University scholarship 2023 will also consider students’ academic records, interpersonal skills, integrity, and leadership abilities.
KAIST is simply one of the leading universities in South Korea. It was founded in the year 1971 by the Korean government. KAIST simply has 3 campuses, two in Daejeon and one in Seoul, and it consists of 5 colleges, 6 schools, and even 38 departments.
Currently, international students from more than 95 countries are studying at KAIST. Besides degree programs, KAIST also hosts other programs, such as conferences, workshops, exchange programs, and even symposiums with overseas universities.
The KAIST South Korea scholarship for undergraduate students is available for almost any field of study. International students simply have a great chance to be able to get an education in a diverse and even advanced environment. As this is a fully funded scholarship, it will also cover all the expenses of the selected candidates.
Why should you choose KAIST? KAIST is simply the first research-oriented institute in South Korea. It is also one of the top-ranked institutes in South Korea. Furthermore, it is ranked 99 in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, 13 in the Asia University Rankings (2021 Rank), and 4th in the Young University Rankings (2021 Rank). There are simply many other reasons for you to study at KAIST, so one of them is that you should not miss applying for the KAIST scholarship 2023.
KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2023
- South Korea
- Undergraduate level
Academic Programs for Undergraduate Students
Students can also apply for the following programs under the KAIST International Student Scholarship 2023.
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bioengineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering.
- Computer Science.
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Bio and Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design.
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering.
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management.
- The duration of the KAIST bachelor’s scholarship is 4 years.
Benefits of the KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship (2023):
- Tuition fees are waived for the entire eight semesters.
- Monthly allowances of $300
- Medical health insurance
Eligibility Criteria of the KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship in Korea
The eligibility criteria for the international scholarship 2023 at KAIST are simply given below.
- The applicant must simply be an international student.
- The applicants must also have a good academic record.
- The applicants must have a high school diploma or degree from their home country’s institutions.
- Applicants holding dual citizenship are simply not eligible to apply.
How to Apply for a KAIST Scholarship in South Korea in 2023
Here are the steps for you if you want to apply:
- The applicants must then read the application guidelines before starting the KAIST university application.
- Download the application form from the official website and fill it out properly. Ensure you simply follow the instructions while filling out the application form.
- Pay the KAIST application fees, but before you do that, simply check your application form again as you can not edit or even delete the application once you pay the fee.
- After the due date, upload all the required documents and, as always, click on the submit button.
Required Documents for KAIST University Scholarship 2023
- Application Form See Sample Form
- One Recommendation Letter See Sample Form
- High School Transcript
- Copy of Passport or National ID
- Statement of Financial Resources
International Candidates of Korean Origin
- A Certificate of the Facts
- Loss of Korean Nationality
The application can be submitted thrice a year. There are also 3 application cycles:
- The application period begins on September 5, 2022.
- Deadline for Application & Documents: October 21, 2022.
- Deadline for Recommendation Letter: October 28, 2022.
- Application deadline: November 8, 2022
- Deadline for Application & Documents: January 13, 2023.
- Deadline for Recommendation Letter: January 28, 2023.
- Application Opens March 1, 2023.
- Deadline for Application & Documents: May 26, 2023.
- Deadline for Recommendation Letter: May 31, 2023.
Is the KAIST scholarship fully funded?
KAIST University simply offers Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarships in 2023 for international students. This scholarship is also available to pursue different Bachelor’s Degree programs. All the expenses of the students are simply covered by this KAIST South Korea Scholarship. Almost all majors are available.
How can I get a scholarship at KAIST?
You should provide a scholarship corresponding to school support fees for 1 year (2 semesters) after admission, regardless of the academic record. Also, provide a scholarship corresponding to school support fees if the student has completed at least 12 credits in the previous semester and maintained a cumulative GPA of B- (3.0/4.3).
What GPA is required for KAIST?
An academic warning is simply given for the next semester if the average GPA is less than 2.0/4.3 in the previous semester.