Jumia is by far one of the biggest if not the biggest online shopping mall in Africa. This article on “Jumia Sign In”, is all about getting logged in to your Jumia account. It is an online shopping mall store that allows you to create an account with them to make ease your shopping on their website.
Jumia Sign In
Jumia has made shopping on-the-go as you can access their websites from mobile devices. One can now shop for clothes, shoes, electronics, gadgets, beauty products and even groceries while in the office! Great, right? How about I tell you more about the online market?
Jumia Online Mall
The Jumia Online mall is being operated online and saves you the time of going to physical stores to shop. Jumia has made shopping convenient. You can make a purchase of items from your comfort zone and have them delivered to your doorstep.
Jumia, which was launched in 2012, currently covers over 10 African countries and is a leading online shop in most of them. Now, Jumia has its own mobile application, Jumia Pay (a secure payment system for people to shop on all Jumia services), Jumia Travels (a hotel booking platform), Jumia Food (a food delivery platform), Jumia Lending Program (an initiative that allows its vendors access to business loans) and also able to book flights on the website. All these are available on the Jumia application and it is user-friendly.
Jumia Mobile App Download
To download the application on your mobile device, follow these few steps;
- Go to Google Play Store or Apple Store on your device.
- Search for Jumia in the search space.
- You would be taken to the Jumia Online Shopping Mall app, then tap on install.
This would automatically download the application and install it into your device. Now you tap to open and enjoy its features.
How to Sign Up Jumia Account
To sign in to your Jumia account, you must have signed up with Jumia to create an account for you. If you have not done this previously, you can still get it done. Follow the steps below to create one for yourself.
- Tap on the Jumia application on your mobile device or go to Jumia.
- Locate the “Account” icon at the bottom of the home page of the application. Tap on it and a login page would be displayed.
- Then you can now tap on “LOG IN” on that page.
- Locate the “CREATE AN ACCOUNT” highlighted icon and tap on it. You would be given the option to create an account with your email or with your Facebook. Picking the option for email means you have to create the account with an active email account so you can get update messages and important information from Jumia there. Picking the Facebook option means Jumia would automatically use your Facebook registration details for your Jumia account creation.
- Whichever option you go for, follow the instructions promptly and fill out every detail correctly. These details would include names, phone numbers, and a password for the account.
- Then tap on the “CREATE”.
You have successfully created your own Jumia account. Now I can proceed to tell you about the Jumia Sign In. read on.
Steps to Jumia Sign In
Getting signed in to your Jumia account gives you access to purchase and pay for items. You can also access the items previously kept in your cart and track order on items purchased. The Jumia Sign In is logging in to your Jumia account. To do this, there are few steps to follow.
- Go to the Jumia home page on your application.
- Locate and tap on the “Accounts” icon at the bottom of the home page.
- Then tap on the “Log in” icon and a login page would be displayed.
- Impute your email and password correctly and then tap on the ‘LOGIN” icon beneath.
If your details are correctly imputed, then you have successfully logged in to your Jumia account. Now, you can access all the features and have fun shopping.