Surely you must have come across the word Jumia before. In this article, you are going to learn about Jumia Flex. Jumia is an online eCommerce website you can use in purchasing almost any item on a daily basis. The payments of items purchased on this platform are very simple.
As a buyer, you can either buy using your credit or debit card or by cash on delivery. When you pay using the site online paying method “Jumia Pay” you are eligible to get five percent off your products. Jumia Flex, on the other hand, is another Jumia payment feature. This feature allows you to easily buy items and pay in installments.
CHECK THESE OUT: Jumia Mall – Jumia Express | Jumia Food | Top Deals | Free Delivery
What do I mean by pay in installments? In simple or a layman terms, registered users of the site and this feature can but items on the site and begin to pay monthly depending on their capability. However, you should know that there are requirements to use this amazing feature. This feature was developed as a result of the partnership of one of the inning providers of alternative services and Jumia.
Jumia Flex Requirements
The requirements to use this amazing feature will be stated shortly below. The moment you learn about the requirements, you can begin getting things in order.
- Your Bank Verification Number (BVN) is required for you to use this service.
- Employment status is highly needed to use this service.
- Your bank statements for the last six months are also needed.
- The company you work for along with the name of your employer is needed.
- Lastly, you will need a valid means of identification to use this service.
In addition to all the requirements listed above, you are also expected to deposit at least twenty-five percent of the total price of the item upfront.
Jumia Flex Benefits
Below are some of the benefits of this platform. Surely, they would be able to help you make a choice whether you should use this platform or not.
- It is a fast and easy way to buy a phone.
- It is secure to use.
- Products can be received immediately or within a few days.
- There is a month break before you will be deducted.
- You can choose to pay in a span of three or six months. It all depends on you.
There are more benefits to Jumia Flex that are not listed above. Surely when you begin using the service you will learn about some of these benefits. One important thing you should know is that application is fast and free.
How to Use Jumia Flex
Using Jumia flex is pretty simple and fast. The steps below will guide you in using this amazing service.
- Go to the platform official website using the web address Jumia.
- Select the device you would like to purchase and fill the form displayed to you to fill every detail as accurately as possible.
- Once that is done, you would get an email within three days. This email will let you know if you are approved or not. If you are approved, you will get an email that will direct you to pay the upfront deposit and shipping fee.
Once the payment has been made, you can get your item in a few days. Note that after a month has passed, you will be debited for the money you owe for the time span you chose.
Jumia Account Registration
Before you can access the Jumia flex, you need an account. And to create this account there are steps that you need to take. The steps are as follows;
- You have to visit the website at jumia.com.
- After that, click the login button at the top of the homepage.
- Tap “Create Account” and then enter the following requirements given on the registration box.
- After doing all of that, click the create button below the box.
By following this step above, you can register for an account with Jumia.
SEE THIS POST >>> Jumia Account – Download Jumia App | Jumia Sign Up