Jumia is one of the biggest online shopping stores in Nigeria. The store offers lots of items, but a Jumia Account is needed to shop on the service. Creating an account on the online store is very simple, free and fast. You can use the website or the mobile app on your smartphone.
Well, if you are finding it hard to create or don’t know the process, you’ve clicked on the post. Now all you have to do is to pay attention and read on.
Jumia Account is the process of creating an account on the platform to enable you to shop. Shopping on the online store is simple and fast. But first, you need an account. Jumia is an online shopping marketplace.
It is also a logistics service that enables the shipment and delivery of packages from the sellers to the buyers. And also a payment that enables the transactions among the active participants. Before heading on to creating the account, let’s talk about the mobile app.
The Jumia mobile app is a safe and convenient online store. It provides online shoppers with the best shopping experience in Nigeria. Jumia offers free payment options, easy returns and 100% genuine items. You can shop for items from Electronics to fashion. With the app you can get;
- Special treasure hunts with great prizes.
- Daily exclusive app only Flash sales on the top items or products.
- Faster and easier access to great deals.
- Exclusive app-only discounts
- Fast, relevant and free shipping in the cities that are selected across Africa.
The app makes payment easy with secure payment options such as cash on delivery, using your credit card with Jumia pay or mobile money.
Jumia sells millions of products. You can search for the ones you’d like to buy. Here are some of the top items on the online store;
- Mobile phones and Tablets
- Home and Living
- Laptops, Notebooks, Desktops, and accessories.
- Sporting goods, lifestyle products.
- Fashion for all.
- Baby necessities or items.
- Grocery items and supplies.
Under these categories, you can find different to get.
Features of Jumia
With the online shopping app, you can get the following;
- Buyers are safe with Buyers Protection
- A personalized feed that would give you a customized shopping experience.
- Cross-platform shopping.
- International shopping experience from top brands like Canon, Apple, HP, L’Oreal, Samsung and many others.
Jumia is available in over 23 markets in Africa. To starting shopping and getting the items or products you need, download the app and then create an account.
Jumia App Download
Downloading the app is simple and free. Jumia mobile app is available any device type including iOS and Android. Without wasting much time, here’s how to download the app;
- Open Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Actually it depends on the smartphone you’re using.
- On the search engine, type in Jumia.
- Tap on the first Jumia result that would be shown to load.
- Then select or tap o “Install”.
Jumia app would be downloaded to your device immediately and you can start using shopping for items. But to buy, you need to have an account.
Jumia Sign Up
Creating a Jumia account involves two methods, which are “Create An Email Via Email” and “Register with Facebook”. The choice is yours, but let’s use “Create with email”. So follow the steps below;
- Create using the web portal at Jumia or launch the app.
- Fill in your First name, last name, Email address, password, and mobile number.
- Check the box labeled “I want to Receive Jumia Newsletter with the best deals and offers”.
- Then hit on “Create Account”.
The account would be created immediately. The next is to confirm the email.
SEE THIS ALSO >>> Apps for Selling – Selling Apps | eBay | Facebook Marketplace…