If you wish to shop on Jumia, then you have to read this article Jumia Account Registration is Free. Shopping on the online marketplace requires you to have an account. Registering for a Jumia account is simple and fast.
The fact that you clicked on this post means you want to learn how you can create an account on the platform. And that’s why I need you to give me your attention.
CHECK THESE OUT: Jumia Black Friday: 2020 Black Friday Coming Up On Jumia
Jumia Account Registration is Free
Jumia Registration Account is actually something everyone needs to do if they want to shop for items on the top brand online. It’s one of the biggest online shopping marketplaces in Nigeria and it offers varieties of items. And you can only shop on the site if you have an account.
So if you wish to know how you can create an account to start shopping on the platform, then is article would be of great use to you. Like I said earlier, Shopping on Jumia requires you to have an account.
In other to make a purchase on the platform when checking out, you would be asked to log in to your account. To avoid that, it would be best if you create an account before you start shopping. But before creating an account, it is important to know the services or products that are rendered by Jumia.
Services Rendered by Jumia
Here are some of the items or services you can find on Jumia;
- Phones & Tablets
- Home & Office
- Baby, Kids & Toy
- Health & Beauty
- Games & Consoles
- Watches & Sunglasses, etc.
These are the service rendered by the jumia platform, you should also know that there are still other services.
With the Jumia app, you can shop online from anywhere and at any time. This mobile app works with any device including iOS and Android devices. It offers users the best shopping experience you can ever get. If you want to download this app of jumia he or she should follow the simple instructions below;
- Open the App Store on your device and type in Jumia on the search box.
- From the result, tap on the first Jumia app to load its information page.
- Tap on “Install” or “Get”.
Jumia would be downloaded to your device immediately. All you have to do is to launch the app to sign in or sign up for an account.
Create Jumia Account
With all the great services and products that are offered on Jumia, you can simply acquire or purchase the ones you like. But first, you need to sign up for an account. Signing Upp for a Jumia account is free, simple, and fast to create. Follow the instructions below get your account today and start shopping;
- Open your web browser and visit the URL at www.jumia.com.ng or open the app.
- You will see the “Create An Account Via Email” on the page, click on it to process.
- Then fill in the information required like your First name, Last name, email ID.
- Type in your mobile phone number and create a password. Including a phone is actually optional.
- After inputting everything correctly, hit on “Create Account”.
Just like that the Jumia account is registered. Simple right. Now you can start shopping for any item you want without distractions.
Jumia Sign In
If you already have an account with the platform, all you have to do is to log in to the account. The marketplace can be accessed without an account, but to make a purchase, you need an account. The steps below will direct you through the sign-in process;
- Open the Jumia app or visit the official website at www.jumia.com.ng.
- Hit on the Login button on the page that would be shown.
- Type in the email address attached to the account and password.
- Then hit on “Login” to load your account.
Once the account is loaded, your shopping cart will show the number of items you wish to buy. All you need to do is to hit on the Cart and check out.