Applications are welcome to apply for Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2022. Islamic Development Bank Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship.
Global understudies who need to seek after Bachelor’s Degree, Master Degree, Ph.D. Degree, Post-Doctoral Research Program as well as Vocational Training degree are urged to apply.
There is No Application Fee to apply for this grant. The ISDB Scholarship is Designed to draw in skilled male and female understudies.
Islamic Development offers every single Academic Field/Majors. Every one of the Expenses will be covered by the IsDB.
You will Study in the Top Leading Universities Under IsDB Scholarship Program Like UK, Oxford, Turkey Etc. IsDB is one of the Most mind-blowing Scholarships in the World.
Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2022 (Fully Funded)
These honors are intended to draw in pole skilled male and female understudies to assemble the right capabilities expected to engage networks and accomplish public and worldwide improvement plans including the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2022 Details
Below is a short detail about the scholarship;
- Degree level: Undergraduate, Master, Ph.D., Postdoc
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award country: Varies
- Last Date: 28 February 2022.
The Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2022 is a Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students. It will cover all the expenses for Undergraduate, Master, Ph.D., Post-Doctoral each and everything.
- Monthly Stipend Commensurate with the Cost of Living of the Country of Study.
- Tuition Fees, if any, are subject to IsDB’s Approval.
- Cost of Medical Treatment at University/Government Hospital.
- Economy Class Return Air Tickets (once at the time of joining and on completion of study) and installation and equipment allowance for the students selected to study abroad at partnered universities/countries.
- Other Allowances
- Thesis Preparation Allowances
Duration of IsDB Scholarship:
- Undergraduate Programs (4 Year)
- Master’s Program (2 Year)
- Ph.D. Program and Post-doctoral Research Program (3 Year)
- IsDB-ISFD for Vocational Education & Training (VET) and Bachelor studies for 21 Least Developed Member Countries.
The above is a list of the benefits you are entitled to when you are given the scholarship.
Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Below are the criteria to meet when applying for the scholarship;
- Citizens of any of the IsDB member countries or Muslim communities in non-member countries.
- For Undergraduate, Completed senior secondary education (or the equivalent of approximately 12 years of education) with good grades in major subjects.
- For Master, Be a graduate with a grade above “Good” in his/her bachelor studies.
- For PhD, Have a Master’s degree in one of the fields of study of the program.
- For Post Doc, Have Ph.D. degree in one of the approved fields of the program. Have not less than two (2) years of experience in the field of research.
- Not in receipt of any other scholarship.
- Be medically fit and willing to undergo medical tests after selection.
Make sure before applying you are eligible to dos so.
How to apply for Islamic Development Bank Scholarship
You have to Apply Online for the IsDB Scholarship 2022.
The last date to apply for Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2022 is 28th February 2022. You can get more details from their official link.