How to Use AOL Mail on Windows 10 and 8 – in today’s article you will get to understand how you can use AOL mail on Windows 10 and 8, just keep on reading.
However, the web-based email service is simply provided by AOL.com. Furthermore, if you then have an AOL Mail account, you are not limited to just the AOL website or app to access your email inbox.
Therefore, it is also easy to sync AOL Mail to a third-party email client. More so, such as Windows Mail, enables you to simply read, and as well download. Not only that, you can even send, and reply to AOL messages from your Windows Mail.
How to Use AOL Mail on Windows 10 and 8
Mail is also the main default, built-in email program in Windows 10 and Windows 8. However, Windows Mail in Windows Vista is not the same. Therefore, the mail simply gives you access to various email accounts, such as your AOL Mail account, all in one exact place.
AOL Mail With Windows 10 Mail
More so, Windows 10 Mail even automatically uses any email account that supports POP or IMAP. Also, it is much easier to sync it with AOL Mail. Particularly, you will also have to know AOL’s IMAP server settings or POP server settings to download email to Windows Mail.
Furthermore, as well as the AOL SMTP server settings simply enable you to send and also receive mail. Therefore, I will just list out the ways to access these settings below when necessary since the latest Windows Mail programs already have this information already.
Use AOL Mail Account on Windows 10
This is just a simple way for you to simply get full access to your AOL mail service and also start enjoying its services.
- You should first open Mail and then choose the Settings caption at the bottom left side of the page.
- Now also Choose Accounts.
- Next, you should also Add Accounts The box for you to pick out your account will then pop up.
- You can then select Other accounts from the list of options you see.
- Now type in your AOL Mail email address into the first field.
- After that, do well to simply fill out the rest of the page with your details like your name and the password for the account.
- Then you should select Sign in.
- Now hit on the Done caption to continue.
From that moment you will now be able to use the menu button you can even see at the top left side of the Mail. Therefore, this simply helps you to switch between your email accounts and as well access AOL Mail via Windows 10 Mail.
How to use AOL Mail in Windows 8
If you are then looking to use AOL Mail on your Windows 8 device or desktop then below is the way to follow.
- You should first open the Mail app on your device or PC and press the WIN+C keys on the keyboard combination.
- Then you should select Settings from the menu that shows on the right hand side of your screen.
- Now, choose Accounts.
- Then hit on Add an account.
- Also, choose the AOL caption from the list.
- After which you can then type your AOL email address and password in the empty fields you see there.
- Hit on the Connect button in order to simply add the AOL email account to your Mail app.
By following all these steps and guidelines on this page you will now be able to successfully use the AOL mail service on your PC or device.
Is there an AOL Mail app for Windows 10?
Basically, if you are then part of those asking this question then follow the steps below. Therefore, simply find your favorite AOL apps.
- First, you should open the Start menu
- Then you should simply click the Windows Store icon.
- Now type in AOL in the Search bar and click search.
- Then just view or choose the available AOL apps.
- Furthermore, you should then click on install from the App page
There are just a few tips for you to simply make use of your AOL mail account on your desktop or laptop PC.
CHECK THIS OUT: