Do you know how to stop receiving Facebook emails? If you are a Facebook user and you don’t know how to stop receiving Facebook emails it is high time you do. Well, through the information that will be provided on this page you will be able to stop receiving Facebook notification on your email. So, if you have been searching online for the best place to get information regarding how to stop receiving Facebook emails you will get that in this page.
How To Stop Receiving Facebook Email
In the question that says how to stop receiving Facebook email, the steps to do that is not hard at all you just need to foe the instructions that will be given to you. If you do so, you will no longer get email messages from Facebook sent to you. Your Facebook email messages can flood in your email inbox and then when activities are going on the social Giant network.
Which will make you get information like comments, posts from friend’s latest updates, and more. Like mentioned above you can easily turn off your Facebook email notification to stop getting notified of every post and more coning from Facebook.
How to stop emails from Facebook on app
If you want to unsubscribe from Facebook emails through the mobile app, simply follow these steps:
- Open the mobile app and click on the menu in the top right corner.
- Scroll down to Settings & Privacy, then tap Settings.
- Scroll down to the Notifications section, and tap Notification Settings.
- From here you can choose which specific notifications you receive, and you can also go to the Email section and unselect notifications for email.
How to stop Facebook from sending emails in web browser
Believe it or not, stopping unwanted messages through Facebook on the web browser is very similar to the mobile app.
- Open your web browser.
- Go to www.facebook.com and login.
- Click on the dropdown menu in the top right corner.
- Click Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click on Notifications on the left-hand side.
- Go to Email and select the arrow to reveal more options.
- Under Email Frequency, select “Only about your account.” This will opt you out of all messages except important ones about your account, security, and password.
How to stop getting Facebook emails in your email service provider
As you can tell, stopping emails from Facebook involves lots of steps if you go through their mobile app or the website. For this reason, you may want to stop emails directly through your mail service provider. Here’s how to do that:
- Pull up your email via your web browser or smartphone app.
- Search for a message from Facebook and open it.
- Scroll to the bottom of the message and look for the words “If you don’t want to receive these emails from Facebook in the future, please unsubscribe.”
- Click on the word “unsubscribe.”
- From here, you can click on “manage notification settings” and opt-out of emails.
What is listed above are the steps on how to turn off your email notification, you just need to follow the steps above in order to enjoy your device without the disturbance of notification from Facebook through email.
- OnePlus Nord Buds Review – OnePlus Nord Buds Price and Availability
- Rice Cooker – Why You Need a Rice Cooker in 2022
- Facebook Contest Apps Review – Benefits of the Facebook Contest App
- Can you use Facebook Web and App at the Same Time?
- Activate My Lowes Card – Lowes Card Activate, Login at www.lowes.com