Lots of people have been asking about this same thing about How to Sell on Jumia Online Store but they don’t know the steps or procedures to take. There are steps that will qualify you on how you can sell your products on jumia, that is just what I am going to be telling you guys about here today. Before I will go on by explaining to you the process to sell on jumia, I want to tell us what jumia is for those of us that do not know about it before.
What is Jumia
Jumia is a platform where all your shopping can be done. They have products for both male and female, men and women, kids, electronic items, foodstuffs, fashion products, and more. This platform is known as an online shopping store that is why the online store is included in the topic you see above. There is so much more to get exposed to when it comes to jumia but I want to stop here and move over to our main topic.
How to Sell on Jumia Online Store
There is something you need to know about selling on jumia. To sell on this platform, you have to set up a selling account with the site and to do that is what most people don’t know about. By reading through this article, you will get all the information that you need to sell on a jumia online store. For those that have not been using jumia, now that you know what jumia is and what it is capable of. Right now, I want to take us through the sign-up part because you need to sign up before you can sell on the platform.
Jumia Account Registration
To sign-up or create an account with the jumia platform, there are guidelines that you have to process through first. The list below will teach you how you can create or sign up an account with jumia.
- The very first thing you have to do is to visit Jumia on your web browser.
- The next thing is to, click the login button above the homepage and then click “Create” on the drop-down list.
- Now, you have to enter the following details on the sign-up box and click “Create” when you are done with the process.
After clicking the create button you will be signed in automatically after the sign-up process is completed. You can sign in your account if you already had an account with them by also following the same steps above but at this time you have to click the “Login” button. Then you need to enter your email address and password and click the login button below it.
Selling on Jumia – How to Sell
As I have said the only way you can sell on jumia is to become a seller by opening a selling account after creating your main account. And to set up this seller account, there is the process you must take before you can become a seller on the platform. Follow the instructions below, they will show you how you can open your selling account.
- Right on your web browser, visit Jumia which is the platform official website.
- After visiting the website, scroll down to be very of the homepage and you will see “Sell on Jumia” as an option under the “Make money with jumia” category. Click on it and then follow these steps also.
- After that, click “Start Selling on Jumia” on the next page and add your seller information.
- By entering your first and last name, phone number, your display or shop name, the person that referred you to the selling service. The place of the referrer is the person’s email address you should put there.
- Then enter your email address and retype it again on the other box below it, then a password and retype it also.
- Now, tick the small box to accept the jumia E-contract and click continue.
After you might have to click the continue button, you will be taken to a new page. There is where you have to provide your “Business Information” and when you are done with that. You will be moved to the place where you have to make available your “Bank Account” details for payment after selling. ANd to “Summary” which is the last page, you will go and also the last thing you have to do to become a seller on the jumia online store.