Social media activity tells a lot about people, their friends, relationship status, what they are interested in, and lots. It’s not a big deal when people log in to social media to know more insight about their significant others, celebrity, family members, friends, and anyone they’re trying to know better.
However, Instagram makes that a bit hard because they show few information about other people’s activities, even those you are following. What is the information you are missing and where can you find it?
Activity Instagram Show you about other People
Instagram had a “Following” tab on your “Activity” screen where it can show you the activity of the people were following.
But in 2019 the tab was removed. The company claims to remove the tab to make the app easier to use. However, according to Instagram’s head of product, Victor Shah, most of the people did not use the tab, and even a lot of people did not know about the Following Activity Tab.
Ever since there is a little piece of information that is available about your friends and people you follow. These are what Instagram show you;
- Who They Follow: when you check the person’s profile, tap on “following” at the top, the profile will show the number or list of people they are following. Have it in mind that the page will not show you when they started following the person, it only shows you the list of the people.
- Who is Following Them: After that “following” number on the person’s profile, next to it is the “followers,” listing the number of people that follow them. If you click on it, it will take you to a page that will list everyone that is following them. But can’t show you when dey started following them.
- What They post: What they post is very easy to find on Instagram. Just go to their profile and scroll down. You will see those that liked their posts, but you can’t see any of their post that other people reposted.
Activity you can’t See on Instagram
What Instagram can show you is people’s posts, who follows them, and who they are following, it has limits. You can’t see who they have been flowing with, posts they’ve liked, the trends they follow, or anything else that can give you useful information.
How to Hide Activity on Instagram
You can hide your Instagram activity with the steps below;
- Go to your Instagram profile, tap on the three lines on the top right corner of the app.
- Tap on Settings. Scroll down to the Privacy section and tap on “Activity Status.”
- Turn off the button that says “Show Activity Status” and your activity on Instagram will no longer be public.
How to Remove Instagram Likes?
Instagram allows you to hide likes on your posts even after sharing. If you want to hide like count, click on three dots above a post, then tap on the ‘hide like count.’ You can turn it off and on whenever you want.
How to See Someone’s Activity on Instagram
Instagram may not show you a user’s activity, but there’s an easy way to find it without trying to hack into their phone. Snoopreport ( is an online service designed to provide users insight into Instagram accounts effortlessly) it shows you other people’s follows, likes, and account activity, Snoopreport compiles a weekly report on an Instagram account’s activity).
There are different reasons why you want to go deep into someone’s Instagram activity, from getting to know a new person in your life to making sure your trust isn’t trampled on.