Do you want to get guidelines on How To Recover Facebook Account Without a Phone Number? If you do, then you should just keep on reading this article, there are lots of things for you to learn and know about this particular topic.
Also, when you are reading, there are things that you should not do, which as skipping, if you skip then you might miss important information online. So you should just read it step by step.
How To Recover Facebook Account Without a Phone Number
Now Questions like How To Recover Facebook Account Without Phone Number? Or How to Recover Your Facebook Account When You cannot log in, How do I simply recover an old Facebook account I can’t log into again, plus more has really been most FB user’s top issues, but here in this post, I will be quickly shared with you How you can be able to Recover Facebook Account Fast without taking much of your time.
But before we proceed to learn how this (How To Recover Facebook Account) is nicely done, I would like you to understand or know the requirements that are simply required of you in order to get it done successfully.
Requirements Needed To Recover Facebook Account
First of all, you should be able to REMEMBER EITHER YOUR EMAIL OR PHONE NUMBER so as to simply enter your phone number on the Account Recovery Page, which then allows you to identify your accounts and also reset your password. Recover Old Facebook Account without Gmail/Yahoo Mail or mobile number and password.
So for most users who have simply been saying “I need help accessing my old Facebook account, what ways can I recover my account? I switched phones and now I can’t get into my Facebook” See what you just need to do below.
For you to be able to recover an old account or get help recovering it, you will simply have to create a new Facebook account. But if you then don’t have any, then use this process below to learn how to Sign Up New Facebook Account with this guide below.
Facebook Account Registration
You can simply create a Facebook Account by simply following the easy steps below;
- In your mobile browser, you should just go to m.facebook.com.
- Then Tap on Create a new account.
- Now just enter your name and email or mobile phone number.
- Also Fill out your gender, date of birth and also password.
- Now Tap Sign Up.
- You will now need to confirm your email or mobile phone number, to create your account finally.
That’s all it takes for you to simply create a Facebook account, Welcome on Board!!!
Once you are now done signing up for your New Account with FB, then just follow this process below in order to get your account back.
Recover Facebook Account Without Phone Number
For you to be able to recover an Old or New Facebook Account without a mobile phone number, then you must have to have it in mind that you will simply make sure of knowing your email address. So follow this process below:
- Login to your Facebook Account via www.facebook.com
- Then you should Click on setting on the top right side of the account’s profile.
- Now Click Report.
- Then you should just Choose Recover or close this account, then select an option:
- If you then select Recover this account, you will be logged out of your current account and then taken through steps to help recover the account.
- If you then select Close this account, the profile will now be reviewed and deactivated after we are able to verify that it’s your old account.
Note: You can simply only use the “This is my old profile” option if you are not friends with the account. If you are friends with your old account, you will need to unfriend it first.
The other way in which you can simply gain access back to your Facebook account is for you to get in touch with the Facebook Support team. You must then share a few details about your account and they will give you back your access.
CHECK THIS OUT: