Do you want to know How to log in Google Play Console? Many users are also asking the same thing; How can I log in to my Google Play console? Can’t access the developer console account?
In this article, we will simply show you how you can just access your play developer account with ease. In the meantime, the Play Console is a service provided by Google that allows you to spotlight your apps or games on the play store for people to download your apps or games. Then once you log in Google Play console will then allow you to manage your account.
How to Log in to Google Play Console
The Google Play Console also provides you with the most effective and even robust tool which you can use to simply manage your apps & games. Also view some strategies which you can also put into place in order to drive more traffic to your apps.
On the other hand, the Google play console login also provides access to your dashboard account to then track the quality of your apps and games. Plus, access the review’s analysis tool to find out how your apps or games appear to users and also how you can help improve your app or game.
How to Login to the Google Play Console Account
On the contrary, the terms Google Play Console sign-in can even be referred to as the Google play developer console sign-in or play store console login. Based on the fact that the names are actually all related to the structure of your app or game appearing on the Play Store.
However, in order for one to sign in or log in to the play console, one must simply have already signed up to become a member of the Google play console.
To Sign in to Play Console
- First of all, you need to connect your devices to a secure connection.
- Then, just open a new web browser and copy/paste the link https://play.google.com/apps/publish/.
- Next, you should now sign in to your Google account with your email address.
- Lastly, you should just click Sign in.
This will then open up the dashboard which you can use to view the performance of your app or game. Also, this will even create an idea on how to improve the quality of your app and also engage your audiences. Also, publish your app or game to the Play Store.
How to Install the Google Play Console App | Play Console Login
The Google Play Console app for Android devices simply provides the most convenient and suitable experiences where you can actually keep a monitor of your app or game performance. Directly, from the Play Console app, you can even access your app or game improvement data and also financial data.
To Sign in to Play Console App:
- From the Google Play Store search for the app.
- Then, you should just click Install or Get to download the Play Console app.
- Now open the app and access your Google Play Console data.
- Also, use your Google account email address and password.
- Lastly, you should click Sign in.
Now that you have now successfully installed the application on your mobile devices and also signed in to your Play Console account. You can then simply explore the mobile app to now view the number of people that install your game or app or the uninstalled and some other relevant data you need to access.
Can’t Access my Google Play Console Account
On the contrary, it’s also very difficult for something to then result in the process of not being able to log in to your play console account. The most common issue in which people are simply unable to access their accounts is a result of an incorrect password. Here is the guide to accessing your account back
- Ensure that your email password account is actually correctly spelt.
- Then update your web browser or clear all your caches.
- Now change your account password or reset your password.
- Then reset your devices, turn them off, and turn them on back.
However, if the result still persists, you can then access the support centre to submit your issue. Above all, you can just visit or assign another user to manage your account, use the Play Console Setting and then access Users & permissions to invite new users.
CHECK THIS OUT: