How To Login And Upload Twitter Videos – Here, you will simply learn the basic steps to simply upload Twitter Videos with ease.
Twitter is actually a social media platform that allows users to share short messages, known as tweets, as well as multimedia content such as images, videos, and links. Users can also post their own tweets, as well as interact with others’ tweets by liking, commenting, or retweeting them.
To then post a video on Twitter, you will simply need to have a Twitter account and also be logged in to the website or app. This article will just show you clearly the easy steps you need to follow.
How To Login And Upload Twitter Videos
Twitter also has a feature called “Moments” that simply allows users to then create a curated collection of tweets, including videos, on a particular topic or event. You can also browse Moments by simply clicking on the “Moments” tab on the home page or by just searching for a specific Moment using the search bar.
Twitter App Login
When you want to sign in to your Twitter account is actually one way to get started with uploading a video on the platform. Look at the steps below
- First, open the Twitter app on your device.
- Then tap on the “Login” button on the app’s home screen.
- Now enter your Twitter username or email address and also password in the appropriate fields.
- Now tap on the “Login” button to complete the process.
If you then don’t remember your password, you can actually reset it by tapping or clicking the “Forgot password?” link on the login screen. You will then need to enter your email address or phone number associated with your Twitter account to then reset your password.
Once you have simply logged in, you will then be taken to your home screen where you can see your timeline, mentions, messages, and much more.
How To Upload Twitter Videos
The steps below should simply be followed carefully to upload your video to the Twitter platform.
- After you have signed in, you should tap the “Tweet” button from the home page, which then looks like a blue feather icon. This will now open a new tweet composer window.
- To then add a video to your tweet, you should tap on the camera icon in the bottom left corner of the composer. This will then open a menu with options to add an image or video. Now Choose the “Video” option.
- Then you should select the video file from your device or record a new video using your device’s camera. Once you have simply selected a video, you can then add text to your tweet and then tap the “Tweet” button to post your tweet with the video.
It’s as simple as that. Twitter then allows you to upload videos up to 2 minutes and 20 seconds in length. If your video is then longer than this, you can actually use a video editing tool to trim the video to then meet the time limit.
You should also keep in mind that Twitter does have some guidelines for the content that is allowed on the platform. Be sure to simply read and also follow these guidelines when uploading videos to simply avoid having your account suspended or your content removed.
How do you upload media to Twitter?
Ensure you are logged in and also viewing studio.twitter.com. Then click the Upload button at the top-right of the page. Now select one or more media files from your computer. Once your media has been selected, the upload will start automatically.
How do you embed a video on Twitter in 2022?
You should head to the tweet that contains a video you want to embed in your account. Then click the Share icon and also select the Copy link to Tweet from the Share tweet. Then you should tap on the New Tweet icon in the bottom right corner of the screen. Enter your thoughts about the video and then paste the link you copied.
How do I make my video Twitter Compatible?
Twitter also has some requirements for videos. The video must then be in the MP4 or MOV format on the mobile application. If you are then uploading via the web, you must simply have an MP4 video with an H264 video codec and AAC audio codec. Moreover, the file size should not be more than 512MB.