Do you want to know How to Download Songs on Spotify? If you do then you should keep on reading and you will get all the necessary information you need about this topic. Spotify simply has a lot of features in it that improve the listening experience of its users.
But the most convenient feature of the Spotify platform is the ability of users to be able to download songs on the platform. Users can also now listen to music without having to be online. This feature makes it very easy for all users to listen to music if they are in a place without reception.
How to Download Songs on Spotify
Downloading music on Spotify is also a not-so-easy task to perform. There are simply a lot of things for you to consider when downloading songs on Spotify like the limitations. But you should not fear, for I will explain the steps on how to download songs on Spotify and also how to deal with the download limitations.
How to Download Songs on Spotify on your Mobile Phone
Only Spotify Premium users are able to download songs and also listen to them offline. Users of the free version of Spotify are simply limited to downloading only Podcasts. Here are the steps to downloading Songs on Spotify:
- First, open the Spotify app.
- Then you should head to the song or playlist you want to download.
- You should now click on the grey arrow facing downward beside the heart shape.
- When the playlist has simply been completely downloaded the arrow will turn green.
After you have successfully downloaded the playlist of your choice, you can now listen to songs online. You can also listen to music offline.
How to Download Songs on Spotify on your Computer
Here are the guidelines for you to download songs on Spotify to your computer.
- First, launch the Spotify app on your computer (Windows or Mac).
- Now log in to your Spotify account.
- Then you should create a playlist, add the songs of your choice, give the playlist a name and then click on save.
- You should also click on the grey download arrow located at the top of the playlist or album.
- When the download is done the grey arrow will then turn green.
However, if you do not wish to use your internet connection, you can simply switch to offline mode.
How to Listen to Spotify Music Offline
You can easily switch to Offline mode whenever you do not have access to the internet. You can even switch to offline mode manually.
- Open the Spotify app.
- Then you should click on the Home icon and then select the playback option.
- Select “offline” in the options.
- You can now view your offline playlist.
Spotify is also a great app with a vast collection of music and even podcasts for free to all users around the world.
How to Download Podcasts on Mobile
Spotify is simply a platform where users can be able to listen to music and Podcasts. This feature is also available for both premium and free plans. Here are the steps on how you can simply download podcasts on your mobile device:
- First, open the Spotify app.
- Then you should find the podcast you want to download.
- On the page, you should then click on the download button (downward-facing arrow) to download the podcast of your choice.
- You can now download podcast episodes at your leisure through Your Library > Podcasts > Episodes.
If you follow these guidelines above, you are sure to successfully download and also enjoy your podcast without using your data.
Can I download Spotify music as MP3?
The answer is no. Although you can be able to listen to music and even download music to listen to them offline later, Spotify still does not allow users to simply extract MP3 files from their software. Even if you own a premium subscription, there is no option within Spotify to download MP3 files.
Can I Download Individual Songs on Spotify?
However, when it simply comes to music, you can just only download entire albums and cannot select individual songs from an album. To download individual songs, you will simply need to create a new playlist.