Do you want to open a new business, or set up your phone but you do not have an email account. You have come to the right place. This article will teach you how to create a new Gmail account with the right step-by-step process.
How to Create a New Gmail Account
Google offers some of the best services in the world and with it accompanies one of the best email platforms anyone will ever need. Creating a google account gives you access to all the tools offered by the new google workspace. These tools will be very useful for your business and for personal tasks.
Now, here is a simple step-by-step process to create a new Gmail account.
Gmail Account Creation Process
You can do this with any device of your choice and any browser. These are very easy steps that anyone can perform. Here they are;
- The first step is to head to Google’s sign-up page. You can do this by inputting accounts.google.com/signup, or simply searching for Google’s sign-up page on your search bar.
- After you have done that, click on the link that says, create a new google account.
- On the next page, Google will ask you for some fairly basic information to create your account. These will include your first name, last name, the username you want, and a password.
Although, there’s no rule that you have to use your real name, like Facebook, bear in mind that this is how your email recipients will see you.
People have been getting Gmail addresses since 2004, so unless your name is really very unusual, it’s most unlikely that you’ll get the dream firstname.lastname@example.org address on your first attempt.
Here’s what you should do, think creatively. Include an initial, like your profession, or a series of numbers that’s memorable to you, please avoid anything that could be useful to cybercriminals looking to steal your details for phishing attempts.
One thing to note is that Gmail ignores periods in email handles, so “john. Smith”, “joh. nsmith” and “johnsm. ith” would all end up being the same as “email@example.com”.)
Click outside of the box when you’re done changing the username. Do that enough times, and eventually, the warning that an email address already exists will disappear. That means that it’s available and can be used by you.
You may also need to confirm your identity by giving Google your phone number for a two-factor authentication code.
- Now that you’re in! you just need to fill in a few more details before you can begin to use your brand new Gmail account.
Note that there’s no need to fill in your phone number or recovery email address if you don’t want to, although the second box seems like a sensible precaution to avoid future issues.
You may also get a tip to use your phone number with your account feel free to click Skip, if you want and come back to this later.
- Of course, the next step is going through Google’s terms and conditions, which you can always glide through and click to agree to the terms. Google also allows you a set of customizations for free.
All you need to do is expand the drop-down menu, and you can start your own personalization.
That’s it, if you followed these steps correctly, you have now successfully created a new Gmail account that comes with a free email.
What is Included In Google Workspace?
Google Workspace consists of Google’s tools and products such as Gmail, Contacts, Calendar, Meet and Chat for communication; Currents for employee engagement; Drive for storage and the Google Docs suite for content creation. It provides an admin panel for managing users and services. Depending on the particular edition, Google Workspace may also include the digital interactive whiteboard Jam board and even an option to purchase add-ons such as the telephony service Voice. The education edition of Google workspace adds a learning platform Google Classroom which today has the name Workspace for Education.
- Doordash & Hello Alice Restaurant Relief Fund
- Service AdvanceTrac – How to Fix/Reset the Advancetrac Service Light
- 10 Factors to Consider In Determining Between BMW and Mercedes, Which Is Better
- Redeem Digital Movie – How do I Redeem my Digital Movie Code?
- Safety Tips While Using Facebook Dating App