Now that most businesses are been conducted on social media like Instagram and that of Facebook. People do want to link their Facebook account to that of their Instagram. Without been told, this article will direct you on How to Connect Your Instagram to the Facebook account.
If you have in one way or the other tried to connect your accounts but you are finding it difficult. I assure you that you are in the right place and reading the right article that will lead you through the steps.
CHECK THIS OUT: Make My Facebook Avatar – Free Avatar on Facebook App –…
How to Connect Your Instagram to Facebook
Speaking of connecting your Instagram to your Facebook account, I want to tell you that it is very much easy. As a business owner who wishes to connect their account, you must first have both accounts. The Instagram account and Facebook account as well. Connecting your accounts, it can only be done only if you have an Instagram account. You can link your Instagram account to your Facebook on your Facebook account.
You all know that Instagram and Facebook are very wide social media for business marketing and as well for personal use. Right now, let us talk see how you and I can link our accounts to each other. The next paragraph that we are about to enter will explain to us more.
How to Link Your Instagram and Facebook Account
Here we are like I said that this paragraph will direct you and me on how we can link or connect our account. The steps below will lead you through the process.
- First of all, you have to log in to your Instagram account on your device using the app or the web version.
- Go to your profile by clicking on the profile icon at the right below the hand of your screen.
- Then tap on the menu icon at the top of your profile.
- Look down and click settings.
- Among the list after clicking on the settings, enter “Account”.
- Look down again and tap on “Linked Accounts”.
- Now, choose Facebook and wait while the page loads.
- On this page, click “Continue as…” and wait.
After doing all of these steps, your Instagram account will be linked to your Facebook account successfully. You can also unlink your account by following the same steps given above.
Why Instagram not Linking to Facebook
Most times people do find it difficult or have issues linking or connecting their accounts because there is something behind it. At times, your Facebook account is already connected to your Instagram account. All you need to do is to check if your accounts are linked and you can just unlink them and then connect them again.
How to Share Your Instagram Story to Facebook
Apart from connecting your Instagram to your Facebook account, you can also share your Instagram stories to your Facebook as well. To share your Instagram stories to your Facebook, follow the steps below.
- Go to your Instagram account and create a post by clicking the plus (+) icon.
- Select the post you want to share and click Next.
- When you get to the “Write a Caption” below it, you will see “Facebook”.
- Click on the switch button and then share it.
With all these steps you can share your Instagram stories with your Facebook account.