Do you want to know How to add a Signature in Outlook? Then you should just never stop reading this article. A signature block also known as an email signature is actually a personalized block of text, image, electronic business card, or even logo that is added at the bottom of an email message.
It’s often actually used by businesses or companies for identification. The email signature is also added at the end of an email message including information such as the sender’s name, address, phone number, and some other important identification.
How to Add Signature in Outlook
Outlook also allows you to create and even add a signature to your email messages. With the right tool, you can also create one or more personalized email signatures for your email signature outlook.
Your signature can just be represented in different forms like text, image, electronic business card, logo, as well as a handwritten signature.
Email signature also serves as a significant factor in marketing. Some of the sole purposes of the feature are to simply make your brand or business stand out among others.
Plus, it also provides the recipient validation that the messages or information is from you. This is even used to prevent scam messages by companies or businesses. With Outlook, you can actually create or add a signature automatically to all your outgoing messages.
How to Create an Email Signature in Outlook Site Microsoft.com
To then create an email signature in Outlook site Microsoft.com is very easy and simple. Once you have created the email signature, you can then decide to add it automatically to all your outgoing messages or simply choose to add it manually. Here is the following guideline for creating an email signature:
- You should then go to Microsoft.com or Outlook.com and sign in to your email account.
- Then, select the option Settings and click View all Outlook settings located at the top of the page.
- After that select Mail and click Compose and reply.
- Under Email Signature, you should just provide your signature and use other necessary features or options to personalize it.
- Lastly, just click Save when you have completed the action.
Note: if you want a signature to then appear in all your messages, just select the option “Automatically include my signature on new messages I compose.” But if you simply want your email signature to appear on messages that you will be forwarding or replay, then you should just select the option Automatically include my signature on messages I forward or reply to.
How to Add Signature in Outlook 2023
If you then already selected the option “Automatically include my signature on new messages I compose or Automatically include my signature on messages I forward or reply to.” Then, you do not need the following procedure on how to add a signature in Outlook manually. Here is the step:
- You should just visit the mailbox in Outlook or Microsoft.com
- Then, just click New Message.
- Also, type your message and then select the option Insert signature. You can locate it at the bottom of the compose pane.
- Once you have then completely typed your message, then you should click Send.
These are the following step-by-step guides on how to add an email signature in Outlook in 2023. Also, you should keep in mind, you can only use one signature per account, meaning you cannot use different signatures with one Outlook account.