Applications are welcome to apply for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2022 in Germany. Every single International Student, European Union, and German Student is qualified to apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship to concentrate on free in Germany.
Heinrich Boll Foundation will give 1000 Scholarships to embrace Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, or Ph.D. Degree.
Understudies the people who need to study from German best colleges are urged to apply. The German Scholarship is accessible in all Subjects to all Nationalities.
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2022 in Germany (Funded)
Practically all scholastic fields and majors are accessible under this grant to seek after Undergraduate or Postgraduate Degree programs.
You will Study Degree courses at the state or state-perceived colleges in Germany. Heinrich Böll is one of the most significant and most popular scholars of the Federal Republic of Germany. Further Details about Heinrich Scholarships are given underneath.
The establishment anticipates that their grant beneficiaries should have magnificent scholastic records, be socially and politically connected with, and have a functioning interest in the fundamental upsides of the establishment: environment and manageability, a majority rule government, and common freedoms, self-assurance, and equity.
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2021 Details
Get some of the details about the scholarship below;
- Provided by: Heinrich Boll Foundation
- Degree level: Bachelors, Master, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Funded
- Total No. of Scholarships: 1000
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award country: Germany
- Last Date: 1 March 2022.
Selection Procedure, Stages & Criteria for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2022 in Germany
The Heinrich Boll Foundation’s International Scholarships in Germany Consists of three stages which are given below:
- Submission of Written Application Documents.
- An Interview with a Liaison Lecturer (telephone interviews may also be held).
- Attendance at a selection workshop in Berlin consisting of a one-to-one interview and a group discussion.
- There is No age limit.
- Application Form
- University Entrance Qualification or Equivalent
- A list of Study Certificates to date if you have already commenced your studies
- For foreign applicants for a scholarship to study for a master’s degree: Certified copy of your first-degree certificate
- Student enrollment certificate
- Written proof of German language proficiency. Minimum DSH 2 or Level B2
- An expert reference from a university or college lecturer.
- A third-party reference on your social commitment.
Make sure to get all the needed documents before applying.
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2022 in Germany Application Requirements
Below are the application requirements for the scholarship;
- Proof of the Required level of German language (B2 Oder DSH)
- Excellent School grades and academic standing; if requested, first graded proofs of academic achievements
- Social Engagement and interest in politics
- Identification with the goals of the Foundation
- Responsible, motivated, reliable individuals are willing to play an active role in the Foundation’s work.
The last date to apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Awards 2022 in Germany is 1st March 2022. Applications are open 6 weeks before the deadline every year with these dates.
How to Apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship?
There is an Online Application System to Apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships. Visit this official link for more details about the application procedures for every country.