Finally, the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship is on and applicants are advised to get their application ongoing. Griffith University is making available a scholarship for exceptional students that are applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework studies.
Griffith University is a public research institution. It was formally founded in the year 1971 and got established in 1975. The university was introduced as Australia’s first degree in environmental science ad Asian studies.
Griffith Remarkable Scholarship
The scholarship is said to cover about 50% of the applicant’s tuition fees that will be deducted from the undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees during the period of the program.
If you ever want to get a scholarship at the University of Griffith, then this is an opportunity to get this worked out. Note that the scholarship is open to applicants from countries other than Australia and New Zealand.
The host institution of this scholarship is Griffith University. It is located in South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia.
Level/Field(s) of Study
If offers full-time undergraduate or postgraduate coursework programs.
It is targeted at citizens of other countries but not from Australia or New Zealand.
This scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the period of the program.
Before you can apply for this scholarship, you must check and ensure you pass all of the below eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- He/she should have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7-point scale or equivalent. They should check their suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Applicants must have applied to study at Griffith by the scholarship application closing date.
- They must satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for their chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Applicants must be full-time students starting in Trimester 3, 2021 or Trimester 1, 2, or 3 2022.
Applicants must apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University, and apply for the scholarship by the closing date. He/she will need to include their academic records and a personal statement to the form.
The scholarship application deadline for trimester 3, 2021 entry is August 6th, 2021. Scholarship applicants for trimester 1, 2022 will end on the 3rd of December 2021, and 18th April, 2022 for trimester 2, 2022.
Official Scholarship Website
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR Griffith Remarkable Scholarship