One of the great things about Google Voice Account is that it’s extremely affordable. It’s a free service to sign up for. And as long as you use it to communicate between your Google Voice number and other U.S. numbers, it’s totally free to place calls and send text messages.
Google Voice is a telephone service that allows you to use one phone number across multiple phones. By creating a Google Voice number, users can make and receive calls, block numbers, and even send text messages. It’s available on a web browser, Android, and iOS, making it easily accessible for all use cases.
CHECK THIS POST >>> Google Classroom – Google For Education | Google Classroom App
Google Voice Account
For travelers, you can make and receive international calls at a much lower rate than most mobile providers charge. Additionally, if you have multiple phone numbers (i.e. work, personal, etc.) you can field all incoming calls and texts to one universal number.
One of the handier features of Google Voice is the ability to send text messages via your phone’s original number and messaging app. When you call contacts from your Google Voice number, it shows up on their caller ID, but standard phone traces don’t reveal your identity.
When you send and receive text messages and attachments on Google Voice, they’re stored securely in our world-class data centers. Data is encrypted in transit from a Google Voice client to Google, and when stored at rest.
How Does Google Voice Work?
We’ve told you how to use it, but what does Google Voice do? The following are paramount among Google Voice features:
- Listen in on voicemail before answering a call.
- Set certain phones to ring depending on caller.
- Call routing.
- Voicemail transcripts.
- Cheap international calls.
- Google Voice call recording.
- Notification of voicemail via email or SMS.
- Customize voicemail greeting for certain callers.
- Call blocking.
- Free Google Voice SMS/Google Voice text messaging.
- Conference calling.
- Switch phone devices during a call.
- Free PC-to-phone calling within North America.
- Also free PC-to-PC voice and video calling worldwide.
And many more.
Google Voice Sign Up
Sign up for Google Voice and get your number:
- Go to voice.google.com.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- You can search for available numbers by city or area code.
- Next to the number you want, click Select.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
Google Voice Account Number
Having a Google Voice number gives users one number that can receive calls from all of their various phones. Users can customize their account so that when someone calls a user’s Google Voice phone number, it can ring on all of their phones, or just certain phones that a user selects.
How to find your Google voice account number on you android device;
- On your Android device, open the Voice app on your phone
- At the top left, tap Menu on the three horizontal lines in the Settings.
- Under Account, the number listed is your Voice number.
- If a number isn’t shown, it means Voice isn’t set up for the Google Account you’re signed in to.
- If you have a different account with Voice, sign in to that account.
- While if you want to add Voice to a personal account, tap Get a Google Voice number.
- If you want to add Voice to a work or school account, contact your administrator.
With the above steps above, you can find your Google voice account number through your android device.