Ever heard of the work Google Trends before? This is a website designed by Google that analyzes the popularity of search engine queries on the google search engine. The search analysis is done across different languages and regions.
Also, it make use of graphs to compare the search trend of different queries over time. The trend is usually measured in search volume. It was merged with google insights in 2012. Google insights was originally launched in 2008 as a more sophisticated and advanced service that displays search trends.
CHECK THIS OUT >>> Google Business – Download Google My Business App | Google Map
This is a whole new chapter in the world of SEO. Those who understand this platform take advantage of it to boost their traffic. It allows you to explore what the world is searching for. You can even customize your search to a particular region, country, or even language.
What is Google Trends?
Well, google trends defined as simple is a free tool that provides data and graphs based on the popularity of specific searches in both Google and YouTube.
Feature of Google Trends
This is a really great tool to make your work easier. There are lots of things that you can do with google trends despite the fact that a lot of people overlook it. Here are some features users can do with google trends.
- Find search volumes that are trending.
- Get related keywords.
- Find “Breakout” keywords.
- Uncover related topics for your blog or video contents.
- Find keywords for your YouTube videos.
- Discover local search trends.
- Get new keywords.
- Tap into LSI keywords.
These are some basic things that you can do with google trends.
Google Trend Search
There are different trend searches that you can make on the website. As of now, there is no official application for google trends on the google play store. Any app you find is just a third-party app. You can use google trends to search for trending searches, year in search, or whatever you like. Follow the steps below to use google trends for keyword research.
- Launch an internet browser on your device.
- Then enter the official google trends website via the URL https://trends.google.com/trends.
- From the displayed page, enter a search term or topic on the search bar provided.
- And select the “Enter” key on your keyboard to make the search. You would now be provided with analyzed details f your search term.
Then you would be shown different segments like sub region, related topics, and related queries. And also a graph of the keyword interest over time. There are also further options that you can use in customizing the data shown.
ALSO SEE THIS >>> Instagram Sign In – Login To Instagram | Instagram Login Web