Are to Google Android devices, you might be wondering: What is Google Play Store? And do I actually need it? The short answer: Google Play is Android’s official online store, and it includes Google Play Books, and Google Play Movies & TV.
Even if you want to make use of those options, Google Play Services is actually part of what keeps your device running, so it is very vital for all Android users.
CHECK THIS POST >>> Windows 11 Download – Download Windows 11 Free | Windows 11
Google Play Store
Google Play is the place where you can download or buy millions of apps, games, and other media onto your Android device. You can find programs for a wide array of interests.
Android Google Play Store
You get to download apps or games by navigating to the app or game page within the Play Store and tapping on Install. Many apps are free, others will have in-app advertisements, some will cost money, while others may offer in-app purchases, or a combination of any of these things.
Play Store App
The App comes pre-installed on your Android devices which support Google Play, and can be downloaded on some Chromebooks. The experience is continually being improved to help people discover more apps and games that they will love.
How Do I Download Google Play Store
The app comes pre-installed on Android devices that support Google Play, and can be downloaded on some Chromebooks.
- On your device, go to the Apps section.
- Tap Google Play Store.
The app will open and you can search and browse for content to download.
How Do I Download Google Play Store in Computer
Though the app comes pre-installed on smartphones, you have the provision of accessing it via web browsers on your laptop or computers.
However, have you tried downloading the Play Store on these machines? If not, then this article is what you need to go through. The list below will help guide you to downloading the app;
- Visit any web browser and download the Bluestacks.exe file.
- Run and install the .exe file and follow the on-screen steps
- Once the installation is complete run the Emulator
- You will now need to log in using a Gmail ID.
- Download the Play Store and you are done
You can now search for apps and also install them on the laptop to get an idea of their performance
How Do I Install Google Play Store
You can reinstall apps or turn apps back on by following the steps below;
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your Google Play Store .
- And on the right, click on the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & device. Manage.
- Select the apps you want to install or turn on.
Tap Install or Enable.
How Do I Cancel My Subscription to Google Play
Below are the steps to canceling your subscription on play.google.com;
- First go to play.google.com.
- Then check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- At the left, click my subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Then Click on Manage and Cancel Subscription.
- Within the confirmation just pop-up, and click yes.
With the above steps you can cancel your subscription.
SEE THIS POST >>> Best Android Web Browser – Android Web Browser | What Is…