Google Play Music The Google Media Music Player
Well, we all know google as a large company of different software app and devices producer over the year. However, Google have a new music app which is called the Google play music. Newly introduced by Google to enable you play musical songs from your Google ( Android ) device.
The Google play music is a new app ( music app) introduced into the new android operating system. However the app is not available on other smart phone devices like iPhone, Windows phone. Strictly to the android mobile devices.
More also, it can be transferred from one Android mobile device to another and be installed into the android mobile devices as a main media player app for music (songs ). You can share the application using the Xender share, flash share and other app sending applications of the android mobile smart phone.
How To Download Google Play Music
In addition, the Google play music is very easy to access and download as long as you have an Android mobile smart devices.
The Google play music is obtainable from the Google play store. All you need to do is locate the Google play store app in your mobile phone. Locate the search tool in the Google play store. Type the Google play music name as a search key word and then click install to install it.
Further more, you can also download the app into your Android device if you don’t have it in it. The availability of the Google play music apps on mobile smart phone varies with Brand and makes of the phone operating system of the phone and app uninstalled from the phone.
However you can introduced the Google play music app back into your smart phone. If you have the following app like flash share app and Xender share app or any other android app.
But in this post, am going to review on how to share the Google play music app with in two Android device using the Xender share application.
How To Use The Xender App Share Google Play Music
Before you can be able to share the Google play music app. They are some setting requirements that must be meant before app transfer need to be Carry out.
- Both party mobile phone must be Android mobile devices.
- Both device should be Xender compact able if not Android.
- The two devices should have the Xender app if they are from different makes and model such as BlackBerry to Android or Android to iPhone.
How To Share The Google Play Music App
- First of all open the Xender application in both mobile device Phone.
- Secondly, connect both mobile device wireless using the protocols connection.
- Select send at one mobile device end and receive from another mobile device end.
- Connect from the receive end mobile device by click on the link connection.
- Locate the Google play music app and mark the app icon and click send.
- Install the application from the xender history and launch the application.
Google Play Music App Review
Once you are able to install and launch the music app. You can now view some features of the the music app. It has the common features of a normal media player such as playlists Artists, Albums and Songs.
At the right part extreme is the search icon for searching for any music located in your mobile device. at the extreme left part of the screen is the menu or you can say option.
It contain details of your Google account, listen now songs, recent songs and the music library. Finally you can also see some other heading like auto playlist and all playlist.