“Google Photos” Are you a photo lover like me and looking for means to keep all your old photos safe? Well, there’s good news as you can have them saved for as long as you want without worrying much about your phone space.
Google photo is a tool that can be used to store your photos, videos, and even screenshots that is taken by your mobile device.
This makes it a solid media backup that can be at your disposal. Since it is a cloud-based tool, it can also help to free up space on your phone, and it’s accessible on both iOS and Android devices.
But how does this Google photo works, you can use it to upload new photos, view, edit, create new videos, collages, animations, albums, photo books, and even save them?
You can likewise download everything; this means that your cloud-based backup can easily be backed onto your external hard drive on a computer. On a plain note, Google photo is a service for sharing and storing photos.
You can share your Google photos and albums easily using the share feature, whether they are having photos in them or not. And so far you have the “backup and sync” feature turned on, you can easily retrieve your files from the trash for a period of 60 days after clicking on delete.
You could likewise archive photos to get them out of the way, but still, have them remain searchable when you log on to your account.
Although there are numerous online services available for you to store your photos in the cloud Google photos is one of the most popular of them all and that’s because of the features it has to offer.
It offers unlimited storage for free, it works on all devices, you can store, share edit photos, you can achieve photos, you can easily locate a specific photo, you can access Google lens, and many other features.
Google Photo App
Are you interested in downloading the Google photo app, well worry not. The Google photo app is a smart home for all your photos and videos, made for you as you take your photos today.
You can download it from Google play for android and the app store for iOS devices. You can get the Google photos mobile app or download Google Drive for desktop.
How to Edit Photos in Google Photos
Wondering how you can be able to edit your photos in the Google photos, the guide below will do well to assist you with it, just read through carefully;
- Go to your Google web interface
- Open any of the desired images you would like to edit from the main feed and then click on the sliders icon that is located at the top right corner.
- You will be given a range of filter options that you can choose from.
- Choose by clicking and dragging till it is adjusted to your choice
- Make sure to tap each of the colors to see their different effects and choose the one that suits you best.
Google Photos will help to suggest edit options depending on the type of photo you want to edit, which you can apply with one tap.
Google Photo Backup
The Google photos backup is an amazing lifesaver when changing to a new device or if you want more free space on your device. How to Backup Photos in Google Photos from an iPhone or iPad;
- First, you will have to install the Google photo app on your device by clicking on the link provided.
- With iOS, Google Photos will require consent to start a backup. You can choose the choice to permit Google Photos to get to all pictures or select the ones you need to be backed up.
- Whenever you’ve picked your photograph permissions, the backup will start consequently as proven by a blue ring around your profile picture in the upper right-hand corner of the application.
- To turn programmed synchronizing off, open the application and select Menu > Settings > Back up and adjust, which you can click to turn on or off.
How to Backup Photos in Your Android Device
- You can download the Google Photos from your Google Play Store – Pixel device users ought to have it as a standard.
- Once introduced, Google Photos will request consent to back up your different folders online. Select which folders on your device you’d like it to have access to and afterward it consequently backs them up.
- If you have any desire to back up photographs so you can let loose extra space on your mobile device, opening Google Photo’s Free up space tab will then let the application delete any pictures it’s backed up from your device to give you some more space.
Google Photos makes it simple to keep all your major photographs backed up. Now that you are enlightened on how to back up your photographs, make sure to take part of the benefit of the free storage you get with a Google account.
- Dating Profile Free for Facebook – Facebook Dating App Download Free | Facebook Dating
- Facebook Free Dating Site – Facebook Dating App for Singles | Facebook Dating Free Download
- How to Change your Profile Visibility on Facebook Dating
- Facebook Dating Update – Facebook Dating Site Update | Facebook Dating App Download Free
- How do I add Music to my Facebook Story?