Google Pay Account is a digital wallet platform. It’s a web system too. The platform Google pay was designed by Google as an in-app, system, used online and in-person contactless after your unit payment on mobile devices. With Google Pay, users create payments with their phones, (Android, watches, or tablets).
Google Pay was at one time known as Android Pay before it was unified into a singular payment system. Currently called G Pay. Also, Google pay is used for boarding passes, travel tickets, the account passes, etc.
CHECK IT OUT: Google Pay – Download Google Pay App | How to Make…
Google Pay Account
Google Pay account is created after you use Google Pay. Before you begin using your Google Pay App, you would like to form an account. This account creation it’s when you will have transferred the app into your phone. It’s a mobile-friendly app that’s used to form payments online, contactless payments in stores.
Also, it is used for peer-to-peer money sending. Even use for in-app purchases. Well to effectively use Google Pay one has to transfer the payment into your device or PC.
How to Download Google Pay App
To download your Google pay app you may be compelled to visit the Google Play store. After you follow these steps it’ll be straightforward:
- On Google Play Store app on your phone device.
- At the search bar, sort in Google pay.
- From the result, click on Google pay.
- Next, continue the “Install” tab.
- Immediately the app will be download and install on your smartphone.
Use the subsequent steps on top to download the Google Pay app into your smartphone device or iOS device.
How to Create Google Pay Account
Google Pay is an incredibly easy and simple platform for payment in stores, online, etc. Let’s see how to produce Google Pay Account.
- On your Google Pay app on your phone device.
- On the welcome pay of G Pay.
- Enter the phone number that is linked to your bank account (checking account).
- Then tap the “Next” widget.
- Enter your Email address and tap on the “Next” button.
- You can receive a verification code sent to your phone.
- Type in the verification code, tap on the “Next” button.
- On the secure Google Pay page, you will be able to use the 2 choices, create a phone screen lock or create Google PIN.
- Next, select “create Google PIN” and tap on the “Continue” tab.
- Enter and confirm the new PIN.
That is, your Google pay account is created when you follow these steps.
- Next, tap on the profile icon on the top right.
- Then, tap on “Add a bank account.
- Select your bank from the list drop-down, it will send SMS for verification, and verifying the number with the bank, also finding bank accounts.
- When an account is found, type in your account number, you will have to verify your account by using your bank ATM card and tab “Start” widget.
- Next, enter the last six numbers of your debit or ATM card.
- You’ll receive OTP, type it in on the space.
- Next, create a new UPI PIN.
- Now your bank account is linked.
Now, you can send and receive money using Google Pay. This step is used to create Google Pay Account with an Android phone.
How to Use Google Pay
Google Pay can be used to send money to anyone with an email address and phone number. To send money using Google Pay see the steps here:
- On Google pay app on your mobile device.
- At the button of the screen tap on the “Send or Request” widget.
- Key in the recipient phone number or email address or you can select the name from your contact list.
- Enter the amount to be sent.
- Tap on the “Send” widget and the money will be transferred immediately.
These are unit steps to send cash via Google Pay app. Take note, if the fund recipient doesn’t have a Google Pay, within the next fourteen days, they’ll have to produce an account and claim the payment of the money will bounce back to you.
CHECK THESE OUT: Apple Pay Card – Apple Pay Card Number | How to…