What you are about to come across in this article is “Google Cloud Storage Platform”. What do you think as an individual is a google cloud platform, or have you heard anything relating to this kind of header before since you are operating on the internet for a long time now?
Well, there is much to learn about because this platform is very useful to every one of us most especially to those who are working as a company manager. That has to do with documents and filing of files. Right on this article, you have so much to learn about, to continue reading this text proceed to the other paragraph below.
CHECK THESE OUT: Google Cloud Backup – Google Cloud Backup Price | Google Cloud…
Google Cloud Storage Platform
Like I asked earlier, what do you think is the google cloud platform. Right is where you will get all the details that you need to know about that to have to do with google cloud. It is a service that is offered by Google itself. Google cloud is known as a cloud computing service and it runs through the same infrastructure which Google is been used as an internal end to user product.
Like the Google search and YouTube that we all normally know about before coming across this article. It helps to provide a series of modular cloud services that include computing, data storage, data analytics, and also machine learning.
Before you can make use of this platform, you need to register for an account. This platform of google cloud is not a free platform, it is a paid service, which means that you need to make payment before you can access it and the payment is being done with a credit card or with your bank account details.
What we have been talking about is the google cloud platform consists of many products as well. Why not see the product of this platform.
Products of Google Cloud
Down here, I am going to be listing out the products that have to do with the platform of google cloud for you all to see and know. Firstly, we have them;
- Storage and databases.
- Big data.
- Cloud AI.
- Management tools.
- Identity and security.
- API platform.
These are the google cloud platform products and under each of the products listed above, there are sub-products under each of them as well. This platform was founded or launched in the year 2008, which means it is 12 years ago since it was launched.
Google Cloud Pricing
Like I said it is not a free platform, you have to make payment before you can make use of the platform for your purpose. Down this paragraph, you will find the list of the pricing.
- We have a “Mobile App Back End”. It has 50% savings and the pricing is rated $1,978.50 monthly.
- “Storage Back End” has savings of 71% and $1,085.99 every month.
- 75% savings and 1 petabyte (1,000,000 GB). $79.995 monthly for “Data Warehouse” pricing.
- “NoSQL Database” for 72% savings of 10 TB NoSQL database with 3 nodes. The pricing amount is $3,164.30 every month.
- 10 Tb photo storage and sharing application and 28% savings for “Media Storage” and $209,715 monthly.
- Lastly, “GEO-Redundant Storage” 53% savings for 10 TB applications running also. While the pricing is $272,630 per month.
This is the list of google cloud platform pricing.
How to Register for Jumia Account
The following steps below will direct you on how you can register for an account.
- Visit Google cloud accessing the web browser.
- Then click the “Get started for free” on the homepage and then choose your country.
- Click the checkbox and hit the continue button there.
- On the other page, enter your account type, name, and address, your name, address, suburb, city, postal code, state and enter your payment card number and also with the expiring date.
- Month, year, and the CVC of your card.
- Then click the start free trial to set up your account.
These are the steps that you can create your account but if you come across any other steps after these last very steps given to you above. You just have to fill in the requirement and continue.