Have you already known the Gmail Setup steps? Or you want to know the steps on how to setup a Gmail account? Well, if you want to know the steps then you should keep on reading this article and get to know it better.
But there are things you will need to know about Gmail and if you are interested then you are on the right page.
Before I explain how one can set up a new Gmail account, I will like to tell you about Gmail and what it is all about. So first let me tell you what Gmail is. Gmail is a platform where sending and receiving of mails online takes place, with this service you can send emails and also receive a lot too.
But there are more to the platform, it allows you to make calls online too, when you are logged in to your Gmail account you can see the call option named “Hangouts” beside the screen below.
Also, there is free storage given to you when you have a Gmail account. The storage is 15 GB that is been given to you, and with it, you can save a lot of files online too. Here is the website of the Gmail platform https://mail.google.com/.
How to Set Up a Gmail Account
Now to create a Gmail account has been very easy, but it seems many users still find it tough, well, that will not be a problem anymore since you are here, just read below:
- Now go to the Google account creation page.
- Then enter your first and last name.
- Now choose a username for your account. If you prefer to use an existing email address, choose the “Use my current email address instead” or “I prefer to use my current email address option located below the username field”. But you must know that the username you choose will be the name that others see if you choose to use other Google services like YouTube or Google Docs.
- Also then enter a password, type the password again to confirm it is accurate. Make sure to choose a strong password to keep your account secured. Well, it is recommended that you use alternate characters and a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Now enter the month, day, and year of your birth in the specified fields.
- Then choose a gender option, you must make a choice here. Now you can choose the “Rather not say option if you do not want to be identified by your gender.
- Also, provide your mobile phone number.
- Then if your country is not accurate, select the flag in the left corner of this field to choose the correct country.
- Now type in your current email address in the field provided.
- Also, choose your location from the drop-down menu.
- Now select the “Next Step” button, and then agree to the Google terms of service to continue creating your account.
- After reviewing, then select the “I Agree” button, you will see the “Verify Account Page”.
- Then provide your phone number and select your preferred method of contact. You will receive a code via text message or phone call.
- Now enter the code in the box provided. Select the Continue button.
- Then from the My Accounts page, choose the Gmail icon from the top of the page or from the app’s menu in the upper right corner. Gmail icon
- Also, Google provides a series of instructions for your Gmail account.
- Now choose or select the Next button until you reach the end of the instructions.
- Then on the final screen, select the Go to Gmail button.
Now you will be taken to your Gmail account, congratulation you have successfully created a new Gmail account.
Gmail Login Email
If you want to access your Gmail account then you will need to read the steps below:
- Go to the Gmail account page.
- Then click the “Sign in Instead”.
- Now enter your Gmail username and click “Next”.
- Also, enter your password and click sign in.
Then you will access your Gmail account.
- Facebook Website – Facebook Login Account | Facebook Website Page(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Bumble – Bumble App | Create Free Account with Bumble(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Zoom Installation – Zoom App Download | How Does Zoom Work(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Google Gmail – Google Email Create Account | Gmail Sign in Login(Opens in a new browser tab)
- New Account Gmail – Google Storage | Gmail Email Account Create(Opens in a new browser tab)
- New Google Mail – Create Your Gmail Account | Gmail Login(Opens in a new browser tab)