Well, it is possible to recover it with the Gmail Password Forgot process. Gmail is one of the earliest services and it remains the cornerstone of Google’s online presence. When you forget your account password, it is easy to recover it by setting up a new one.
You can simply recover your forgotten password and in this article, I will be showing you how. Read more on this article to learn how to access your Gmail Password Forgot process.
Gmail Password Forgot
Gmail Password Forgot is the process of recovering or let me set up a new password if you’ve forgotten the old one. Experts on Online security tell us that is important to change our passwords frequently. By so doing, it will be hard for hackers to penetrate into the account.
And at the same time, making it hard for you to access the accounts because you’re likely to forget the new ones. However, there are services that have means of accessing your account when your password slips off your mind. Services like Gmail gives users a validation process to set up a new password. By so doing, you would get access to the account back.
Gmail app is the mobile version of the website that provides navigation and interface. The app is compatible with any device type including iOS and Android devices. It is free to download from the App Store on your device. To download, follow below;
- Launch the App Store on your device and type in Gmail on the search box.
- From the result list, tap on the first one to load its information page.
- Tap on Download/ Install.
Gmail app will be downloaded/ installed into the device immediately if you have a good data connection. You can launch the app from the same page or go to your device homepage to open.
Create a Gmail Account
Here is how you can create a Gmail Account:
- Launch a web browser.
- Enter the URL www.gmail.com.
- Click on Create Account.
- The sign-up form will appear. Follow the directions by entering the required information.
- Next, enter your phone number to verify your account. Google uses a two-step verification process for your security.
- You will receive a text message from Google with a verification code. Enter the code to complete the account verification.
- Next, you will see a form to enter some of your personal information, like your name and birthday.
And then your account will be created.
Gmail Account Recovery
Lost your password and wish to recover or rest it? Make sure there’s a secondary email address attached to the account. Follow these procedures below to do so;
- Open the Gmail app or go to their URL and open the login page.
- From the login page, hit on “Forgot Password”.
- On the form, type in the full Gmail ID when asked to and hit on “Next”.
- The platform will ask some questions to help establish or confirm that you are the owner.
- Answer and hit on “Next”.
- If you answer the questions correctly, you would be logged in.
For security reasons, you would be prompted to change your password. You can also use the Gmail website to recover your Gmail lost password by visiting www.gmail.com.
Expected Questions When Recovering Lost Gmail Password
Gmail or Google will ask some questions to verify the account and the question might include;
- Your Previous Password.
- Verification using a code that will be sent. You can code via; SMS from Google, email from Google, app, or printed.
- The secondary email ID for the account recovery. That is your alternative email address.
- Security Question for password recovery.
- The period the account was created.
Provide any of the above and the password will be recovered or set.
CHECK THIS POST: Gmail Email Free – Gmail New Account | Gmail Account Login