Are you looking for a way to Login to your Gmail Email account, that is what the Gmail Email Login is for? If you don’t have any idea about it then you don’t need to worry anymore. This article will help you out with it. So, all you have to do is to sit back and read through to the end of this content. And make sure you follow each process listed below.
Today in our world there are many communication platforms. They include Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Gmail, and many others. These communication platforms help people to reach out to other people across different locations. But today we are going to be focusing on the Gmail Email Login.
Gmail Email Login
Gmail is counted on many platforms that you can use to reach and communicate with other people. It is developed by Google and it is a free Email service that allows people to receive and send messages, photos, and important files and documents. Ever since it was created, it has grown to become one of the most used Email services in the world. It has over 3 billion users across the globe. That tells you how popular it is.
When it was first launched in 2004, it only had space of one gigabyte of storage. This means limited space for storing messages and files. But with time, it has now grown to have 15 gigabytes of storage. This indicates that there is enough space to store enough messages. You don’t have to delete to create space for incoming Email messages. But you can only be able to enjoy this service by having an account on Gmail or logging in into your account. But how can one do that? Read on.
How to Create Your Gmail Email Account
This process below will guide you on How to Create your Gmail Email Account. This is the first step to using a Gmail service.
- First open the Gmail app on your android, iPhone, or iPad devices.
- Or visit the Google Gmail site at www.gmail.com.
- Click on “Sign Up”.
- It will take you to a new page where you will be able to create your account.
- In this new page, you will be asked to enter your first name and last name, username, and password.
- Confirm your password and click “Next” to continue.
- A text message will be sent to the phone number you used to verify your account.
- After the verification click on “Next”.
- Enter the date of birth and gender and click on “Next”.
With these various steps, you have successfully created a Gmail Email Account.
How to Log in Your Gmail Email Account
This should no longer be a problem for you since you have already created the Gmail account. It is just left for you Login into your account. Below are the steps on How to log in to your Gmail Email Account.
- Open the Gmail app on your Phone again.
- Or visit the website at www.gmail.com.
- Click on “Sign In”.
- Now enter the username and password you used in creating the Gmail account.
- Tap “Next” and you will be logged in to your Gmail account.
These are the very simple steps to follow when logging in to your Gmail account.
Signing Out of Your Gmail Account
Should in case you are tired of using your Gmail account or you just don’t like leaving it logged in you also have the option of Signing Out. This is because many people have the fear of people going through their kinds of stuff. So that is why Google put in the Signing Out option for you.
- Open the Gmail app or the website www.gmail.com.
- If you are already logged into your Gmail account, then click on the top right corner.
- Now click on your photo.
- Now click on “Sign Out”.
It is that simple, short, and has no time-wasting. With these short steps listed above, you will successfully Sign Out or log out of your Gmail account.