Now to create a Gmail account is very easy but many users out there really find it difficult and this is why I want to write about how someone can easily create a Gmail account with some easy steps or guidelines I will be giving.
But before that, it will be nice if you get to know about the Gmail platform very well. I will love to tell you what Gmail is for faster learning.
Now Gmail is a mailing platform and it is used to send and receive emails online for free. And you should know that your Gmail is also your mail address, although Gmail is not the only mailing platform out there like I have said earlier it is one of the best.
Gmail can be used not only for chatting online, but you can now make video calls online and also send emojis to people online. Guess what? All these features are free and don’t cost any fee or money, you just need a Gmail account and you are all set.
Free Gmail Storage
Now for every user that has a Gmail account, Google gives users 15 GB of digital storage for free. That includes everything in Gmail, Google Drive, and any uncompressed images stored in Google Photos.
Each and every Google account starts with 15 GB of free storage that’s shared across Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Photo, and more. When you upgrade to Google One, your total storage increases to 100 GB or more depending on what plan you choose.
Gmail Sign Up New Account
Now if you want to create a Gmail account you will have to read and follow all the steps below:
- Now go to the Google account creation page.
- Then enter your first and last name.
- Now choose a username for your account. If you prefer to use an existing email address, choose the “Use my current email address instead” or “I prefer to use my current email address option located below the username field”. But you must know that the username you choose will be the name that others see if you choose to use other Google services like YouTube or Google Docs.
- Also then enter a password, type the password again to confirm it is accurate. Make sure to choose a strong password to keep your account secured. Well, it is recommended that you use alternate characters and a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Now enter the month, day, and year of your birth in the specified fields.
- Then choose a gender option, you must make a choice here. Now you can choose the “Rather not say option if you do not want to be identified by your gender.
- Also, provide your mobile phone number.
- Then if your country is not accurate, select the flag in the left corner of this field to choose the correct country.
- Now type in your current email address in the field provided.
- Also, choose your location from the drop-down menu.
- Now select the “Next Step” button, and then agree to the Google terms of service to continue creating your account.
- After reviewing, then select the “I Agree” button, you will see the “Verify Account Page”.
- Then provide your phone number and select your preferred method of contact. You will receive a code via text message or phone call.
- Now enter the code in the box provided. Select the Continue button.
- Then from the My Accounts page, choose the Gmail icon from the top of the page or from the app’s menu in the upper right corner. Gmail icon
- Also, Google provides a series of instructions for your Gmail account.
- Now choose or select the Next button until you reach the end of the instructions.
- Then on the final screen, select the Go to Gmail button.
Now you will be taken to your Gmail account, congratulation you have successfully created a new Gmail account.
Gmail Login Email
If you want to know how to access your Gmail account if you were logged out of it, or you did it and don’t know how to access it back then here are steps to guide you through;
- Go to the Gmail account page.
- Then click the “Sign in Instead”.
- Now enter your Gmail username and click “Next”.
- Also, enter your password and click sign in.
Then you will access your Gmail account.
- Gmail Account Create – Set Up Gmail Account | Gmail App Download(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Create Google Account for Gmail: Gmail New Free Account Registration(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Google Pay Account – Google Pay | Download Google Pay App(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Chromecast Setup: Installing and Get More Experience with Chromecast(Opens in a new browser tab)
- PayPal Business Account Sign Up – PayPal Business | PayPal Business Account(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Zoom Account – How Does Zoom Works | Zoom Download(Opens in a new browser tab)