Now the Gmail Account Support is been given right here in this article. If you are looking for ways to create a Gmail account then you should keep on reading this article. You don’t have to look somewhere else since you are.
I would love to show you right away how you can create a Gmail account but I should first what Gmail is for a better explanation of the article. Continue reading and find out more about the Gmail service.
Gmail Account Support
Gmail is also known as Google Mail is a service that allows one to send and also receive emails online from one person to another. Also, Gmail can be used to make video and audio calls now it has been added as a feature.
There is free storage given to you once you create a Gmail account and you can use the storage to save up files online. You can save up files that you want to keep private or secret on your Gmail account. Now let me show you how to create a Gmail account (Gmail Account Support).
Google Email New Account
To create a Gmail account has been easy but you must know the steps because not everyone knows the guidelines on how to do so:
- Now go to the Google account creation page.
- Then enter your first and last name.
- Now choose a username for your account. If you prefer to use an existing email address, choose the “Use my current email address instead” or “I prefer to use my current email address option located below the username field”. But you must know that the username you choose will be the name that others see if you choose to use other Google services like YouTube or Google Docs.
- Also then enter a password, type the password again to confirm it is accurate. Make sure to choose a strong password to keep your account secured. Well, it is recommended that you use alternate characters and a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Now enter the month, day, and year of your birth in the specified fields.
- Then choose a gender option, you must make a choice here. Now you can choose the “Rather not say option if you do not want to be identified by your gender.
- Also, provide your mobile phone number.
- Then if your country is not accurate, select the flag in the left corner of this field to choose the correct country.
- Now type in your current email address in the field provided.
- Also, choose your location from the drop-down menu.
- Now select the “Next Step” button, and then agree to the Google terms of service to continue creating your account.
- After reviewing, then select the “I Agree” button, you will see the “Verify Account Page”.
- Then provide your phone number and select your preferred method of contact. You will receive a code via text message or phone call.
- Now enter the code in the box provided. Select the Continue button.
- Then from the My Accounts page, choose the Gmail icon from the top of the page or from the app’s menu in the upper right corner. Gmail icon
- Also, Google provides a series of instructions for your Gmail account.
- Now choose or select the Next button until you reach the end of the instructions.
- Then on the final screen, select the Go to Gmail button.
Now you will be taken to your Gmail account, congratulation you have successfully created a new Gmail account.
Gmail Sign in Login New Account
If you want to log in or sign in to your Gmail account then you will have to read the steps below:
- Go to the Gmail account page.
- Then click the “Sign in Instead”.
- Now enter your Gmail username and click “Next”.
- Also, enter your password and click sign in.
Then you will be signed in to your Gmail account.
- Gmail Account New Create – How to Create a Gmail Account | Gmail Sign in Account(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Gmail Com – Gmail.Com New Account | Gmail Login Sign In(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Gmail Sign Up New Account: Create New Gmail Email Account Free(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Bumble – Bumble App | Create Free Account with Bumble(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Yahoo Email Creation: Registration for Yahoo Mail Account(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Gmail Email New Account – Set Up Gmail Account | Gmail Sign In Account(Opens in a new browser tab)