Are you searching for an emailing service to use or still deciding on which email Account to create? Gmail Account Registration is probably the one for you to create. It is free and simple to create an account with this web-based email service. Gmail is simply a free search-based email service. In other words, it is a free web-based email service that provides users with GB of storage for messages.
It gives its users the ability to search out for specifics. There are so many things you can do once you have an email account with Google, making it Gmail. Also, the process of creating an account is very easy and fast to set up. You can find out more by reading on.
Gmail Account Registration
Gmail account registration is simply your access to the service. With your account, you can send and receive messages from friends and family in any location. The account is very simple to create and access. There are some basic reasons why the Gmail account is preferred to most ones. Here are some reasons;
- There’s a huge amount of space.
- The search function is really great.
- There are advanced spam & Phishing protections in it.
- Canned Replies allowed.
- Multiple inboxes or messages.
- Filters and labels.
- Shortcuts for the Keyboard.
Google Mail as it is also known, is one of the best email service providers in the world. That means if a list of best email providers is made, Gmail is also mentioned there.
Gmail Account Creation
Creating a Gmail Account is very simple and can be done using a mobile app or website interface. To create you would need to have an active mobile phone number.
The whole account creation process doesn’t really take much of your time and you don’t special skills to create the account. Creating an account with the platform is as easy reading ABC.
I know, things are easier said than done, but trust me the steps on creating a new Gmail is easy. And I will be guiding you through the whole process, so you can get the creation done fast. Now, let’s look at how you can create your account and start using Google products and services.
Gmail Account How to Create
The process is very simple, fast, and free to complete. Follow the below procedures to create an account to start;
- Open the app and tap on “Create Your Google Account” or access the web browser and enter www.gmail.com.
- Enter your first name and last name.
- Then create a Username (the email address you want).
- Password (should be simple) and hit on “Next”.
Follow the on-screen instructions to commence and the account will be created. Make sure to verify the account.
Gmail Account Login on Web and Mobile Devices
If you already have an account with Gmail, you can simply log in to it. The process is also signed and fast. To do so, follow below;
- Go to www.gmail.com.
- Type in the email ID or mobile number and password. Then hit on Sign In.
The account would be loaded on the smartphone. If you wish to be signed with another account, hit on “Use another Account”.
Gmail Login for Mobile Devices
- Open Gmail on your Phone.
- Tap on the Profile picture and tap on “Add another Account”.
- Choose the account you wish to add.
- Type in Email ID or phone number and password. Tap on Sign In.
Your new Gmail account will be created immediately and ready for use. All you have to is to customize your email display settings and any other thing you’d like to change. Have in mind that the account is yours.
Now with this new account, you can have access to all of the Google products for free. Let’s have the app downloaded and installed into your device, so you can use it.
Gmail App Download
The website of course can be used for creating an account but if you are using a smartphone, the best means to use is the mobile app. Gmail app offers better and smart navigation for users, so downloading and installing the app is really a great option. If you wish to download the app, follow the instructions below;
- Open the App Store on your Android or iOS smartphone.
- Use the search and type in Gmail.
- From the results, tap on the first to load the information page.
- Tap on the green Download/ Install button.
The app will be downloaded immediately into your smartphone. Launch the app to be signed in or sign up for one if none.
CHECK THIS OUT: Gmail Password Forgot – Gmail Account Recovery on Web and App