G Suite Training, is it something you have heard before? What is it? How does it work? How can you get access to it? All these are what you will find out in this article. So, all you have to do is read through to the end of this article to find out more.
Google is a well know internet brand for browsing and surfing the internet. But that is not what it is all about. They offer multiple services. G Suite Training is one of the services they offer. G Suite is a cloud system that includes Gmail, Docs, Drive, Calendar, slides, and many more. It is meant for those who own small businesses and employees.
G Suite Training
G Suite was launched originally as Google Apps that allows you to do business by meeting, accessing, and connecting easily with productivity apps. This G Suite allows individuals and all sizes of businesses to help them do business easily, smarter, and faster.
G Suite Uses tools like Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Hangout, and all of its tools to enhance the productivity of your business.
G Suite Training offers G Suite users to learn and increase their chances to get the best that G Suite has to offer. It has instructors with well-equipped experience to give you the best learning in classes. The G suite training allows you to pick the best training that best suits you according to your schedule and budget.
G Suite Classes Schedule and Prices
G Suite Training offers various classes for individuals who have an account with them. Each class you want to partake in has its price and requirements. Classes are only allowed to last a maximum of 2 days. Below is a list of classes and prices that G Suite Training offers.
- G Suite Collaboration for $295.
- Google Sheets Introduction for $295.
- Google Sheets Data Analysis and Visualization for $295.
- As for Google Sheets Formulas and Functions is $295.
- Google Gmail Complete: Mail, Calendar, Contacts, Keep, and Task for $295.
- Google Docs for $295.
- While Google Forms is $295.
- Google Slides for $295.
- Google G Suite Administrator for $995.
- G Suite On-Demand: Basics (Google Apps Overview, Google Docs, Google Sheets) for $295.
G Suite Certification Bundle
What is G Suite Certification Bundle? G Suite Certification Bundle is a part of the G Suite Training program. With G Suite Certification Bundle you get to save up on courses that you want to learn.
You can get 5 classes led by an instructor at a discount and save up to $380 on those 5 courses with G Suite Certification Bundle. This program also helps to effectively validate your skills which we make your work well in G Suite Applications.
How to Sign Up Your Business with G Suite
If you are looking to add your business and employees to the G Suite workspace then the steps below will guide you on how to do that.
- First, you have to visit the Sign-Up page at https://workspace.google.com/signup/businessstarter/welcome.
- Fill in your business name.
- Fill in the number of employees.
- Select the country you are from.
- Click on Next.
- You will be asked to enter your business domain name. if you have, enter it. But if you don’t google will help get one a around $12 per year.
- Enter your business address.
- Now you will be asked to create a username and password.
- Follow the rest on-screen instruction to complete the registration process.
With those steps listed above, you have succeeded in creating a business account with G Suite.
Benefits of G Suite
There are lots of benefits that G Suite can do to your business and company. Below are some of the few list of benefits.
- Storage and Support.
- Access control.
- Email Marketing.
- Shared calendar.
- Offline capabilities.
- Video conferencing.
There are countless and limitless benefits that you will get from using G Suite for your business. Listed above are a few of those benefits.