Applications are welcome to apply for the Fulbright Scholarship 2023 in the United States. All International Students from all aspects of the world are qualified to apply.
Fulbright Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study in the United States for a level of Master’s or Ph.D. Fulbright Scholarship in the USA is proposed to 150 nations on the planet. Yet, each nation has its own method.
For both the Masters and Ph.D. programs, all scholarly trains are qualified, with the exception of clinical medicine. The Fulbright Scholarship is funded by the U.S Department of State.
Fulbright Scholarship 2023 in the United States (Fully Funded)
The USA Fulbright Scholarship will cover Tuition fees, Required course books, Airfare, a Living Stipend, and Health protection.
Fulbright Scholarship 2023 Details
Below is a brief detail on the scholarship;
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award country: United States
- Last Date: 11 May 2022.
Fulbright Scholarship 2023 is a Full Free Scholarship in the United States. All Expenses will be covered. The detail is given below:
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Airfare Tickets
- A living allowance
- Health Insurance
- Visa Fees
- A Computer and Settling-in allowance.
- Fulbright awards enable grantees to live at the same standard as most American graduate students.
Fields of Study Available for Fulbright Scholarship
- All Disciplines are eligible except for clinical Medicine.
- People in the fields of Energy, Water, Agriculture, Public Health, Education, Social Sciences, Journalism and Mass Communication, Arts and Culture, Management including heritage conservation and museum studies, urban and regional planning, environmental science/studies, security/peace studies, and data science are strongly encouraged to apply.
Applicants can also apply for MBA if you have a Bachelor’s degree (16 years of education). To apply for MBA, it is recommended that you have at least 2 years of work experience in your desired field.
Eligibility Criteria for USA Fulbright Degree Program
Below are the criteria to meet to qualify for the program;
- For the Master’s Degree program, a four-year Bachelor’s degree or a Bachelor’s and Master’s combination totaling 16 years of formal education from an accredited university.
- Recent graduates are strongly encouraged to apply, except for MBA and Public Policy/Administration applicants, who require 2 years of work experience.
- For the PhD degree program, a Master’s, M.Phil. or comparable degree (a minimum of 18 years of formal education) from an accredited university.
- It is highly desirable that candidates have work experience in teaching, research, or the public sector in Pakistan.
- For both the Masters and Ph.D. programs, all academic disciplines are eligible, except clinical medicine.
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is required for all applicants. Under the new scoring system, minimum scores of 138 in the verbal and 136 in the quantitative sections are required.
- Applicants must also possess a high level of fluency in spoken and written English. The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) will be required from all the selected candidates.
Note: Candidates must have to take the GRE test before the deadline. TOEFL is not mandatory with the application. Only selected candidates will be required to take the TOEFL.
How to Apply for Fulbright Scholarship
All the applicants must need to submit an online application form & upload all the required documents which will be given in the Application form.
The last date to apply for Fulbright Scholarships 2023 in the USA is different for every country. The last date for Pakistani Students is 11th May 2022. You can the full details from the official link.