Have you heard of the Free Google Ads Creator. Google Ads Creator by CleverAds is a marketing automation software designed to help businesses automate creation, launch, and monitoring of marketing campaigns on a unified portal.
The platform enables businesses to configure marketing strategies for hotels, restaurants, and other industries across Google using predefined campaigns. Google Ads Creator enables managers to create multiple marketing campaigns, define budgets, and manage bids’ optimization through a centralized dashboard.
Free Google Ads Creator
Google Ads Creator includes a setup wizard, which lets organizations connect Google accounts, update business details, logo, and website, and define the target audience to design personalized campaigns. It offers various features such as keyword management, image-focused ads, automated optimization recommendations, and more.
Marketing professionals can also generate long-tail keywords based on products and categories, filter results using custom criteria, and design engaging banners to connect with the target audience.
Google Ads Creator
Google Ads Editor is a no-cost, downloadable application that lets you work offline and make bulk changes quickly, and easily.
The Google Ads mobile app helps you stay connected to your campaigns while on the go with your smartphone. You can track your ad campaigns in real-time, review high-impact recommendations to optimize performance, and take action quickly and easily, no matter where your business takes you.
Absolutely. Google Ads are worth it because they provide a cost-effective way for businesses of all sizes to reach a virtually unlimited, targeted audience. They’re extremely flexible and you can start, stop, pause, or even adjust your bids at any time.
How to Get Free Advertising On Google
- Go to https://www.google.com/business and click Start Now.
- Search for your business to verify that it is not already listed. If you do not find your business, continue entering your info.
- Follow the simple steps provided by Google. You will be asked to verify your business by getting a code in your mailbox.
- Some business owners may be able to verify through other methods like phone call, text, email, or Google Search Console. If you see any of these options, follow the directions on the page to verify your business, and skip the instructions in this guide.
- Verify your business. You will have 30 days to verify. In the mean time, read their FAQ.
- Well there we have it, you can now get free advertising on Google.
You can edit your listing by going back to the Google My Business page.
How to Create Ads on Google
The first step is to create a new campaign and choose your goal. This goal will help you determine the best campaign type to reach your intended audience. then follow the steps below;
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- On the left-side menu, click Campaigns.
- Click the plus button, then select New campaign.
- Select the goals for your campaign. If none of the goals fit what you’re looking for, select Create a campaign without a goal’s guidance.
- Select a campaign type.
- Select a campaign type. If you selected a goal, you’ll see the options for the best campaign types to achieve it.
- If your campaign type has subtypes, choose one.
- Click Continue.
You’ll be taken to a new page to select your settings, set up ad groups, and create your ads.
CHECK THIS OUT >>> Google Marketing Platform – Google Marketing Certification | How to Setup…