If you are searching for the fastest and simplest way to send and share large videos and photos, then you should check out Filemail. Filemail is the best way to securely send large files and that’s not all. This means there’s so much you can do with the Filemail service.
This web platform is hassle-free, ad-free, and also free to transfer files up to 5 GB. However, with paid service, you can transfer bigger files and enjoy 1 TB storage, a custom sub-domain, branding capabilities, and more.
With it, you can share files such as pictures, music, videos, and CAD files. If you’re wondering if the service is secure, then don’t worry because Filemail is very secure and easy to use. To know about the service that lets you move past all the limits of sharing files, read on.
Filemail is a great platform that allows you to send media files to any email account. Unlike cloud sharing, you don’t have to fiddle with shared folders. Also, the people you send to don’t have to struggle with noisy download sites.
Filemail is a small company that was founded in 2008 in Oslo, Norway. The major idea and reason for the company were to make sending big files quick and easy without limits in size, speed caps, noisy download pages, or ads.
According to Filemail, I quote “Our mission is to make it possible to send and receive big files by anyone, anywhere in the world. When we say bug files, we mean any size you can imagine- we don’t have a hard size limit. And when it comes to fulfilling our mission, we have three top priorities: high speed, security, and ease of use”.
What Can I Do With My Filemail Account?
There’s so much you can do with your account once you create one. You can;
- Secure file transfers.
- Track your files.
- Transfer Acceleration.
- Download files in any way you like.
- Integrate Filemail on your website.
- Use it for customizing and branding.
There’s more to it and you can only find out once you start using the platform.
This web platform can be integrated with lots of platforms and websites including
- Google Sites.
These are some of the platforms that can be integrated with Filemail.
The app makes it easier, faster, and better to navigate around and use the service. The Filemail app is compatible with any device type including iOS, Android Mac, Windows PC, API, and Outlook Add-In. Also, you can get it free without having to pay to download it.
Some interesting features are attached to the app that will make it better for you to use. Before we proceed to download and install the app, let’s look at its features of the app.
Features of Filemail App
This app has so many features that can help you achieve productivity. The features of the app include
- Easy-to-use interface that makes sending files as easy as sending an email.
- Transfer multiple files or folders.
- Transfer to people using their email addresses.
- Receivers don’t need the app to download what you share.
- Transfer to people using their email address or share files using a shareable download link.
- Files are available to download for 7 days.
There is much more the app offers. However, you need to download and install the app to use it.
THIS MIGHT ALSO INTEREST YOU: Roku TV & Streaming Devices – Get the Best Streaming Experience with Roku TV
How to Download Filemail App on Your Phone
To download the app, follow the steps below
- Connect your mobile device to the internet.
- Locate App Store, Google Play Store, or any other app downloader on your phone and click on it.
- Using the “Search” bar, type in “Filemail” and search for it.
- Then select the first mail transfer app that will be shown to load the information page.
- Tap on the “Install” button to get the app.
Immediately, the app will be downloaded and installed on your phone. Then you can begin to use it.
What is Filemail Used for?
Filemail is a platform that allows users to send out and receive large files of any size using a variety of applications and services.
Is Filemail App Free?
Yes, it is. The Filemail app is free to download, register an account with, and use for sending and receiving files of 5 GB. It is a free service available to anybody.
What are the Limits of Filemail’s Free Service?
With Filemail, it is ee to send out large files. However there is a limit to the free service and this includes
- You can only use the free service twice a day.
- Also, you can only send out 5 GBs.
- Your files will be stored for 7 days.
Is Filemail Secure?
All the files that you send using this service are encrypted. This ensures that the information you upload or download is not accessed by third parties.
How Much Can You Send With Filemail?
With this web platform, you can send out files as large as 5 GB using a variety of applications and services for free. However, with a paid account, you can share bigger files and receive benefits like 1 Terabyte of storage.
Who are the Typical Users of Filemail?
The main customers of this web platform are freelancers, large enterprises, public administrations, and non-profit, small, and mid-sized businesses.
CHECK THIS OUT:
- StarMaker – Improve Your Singing Spirit with StarMaker App
- Skype – Stay Connected with Your Family, Friends, & Workgroup with Skype
- Boomerang for Gmail – Organize & Manage a Neat Inbox With Boomerang
- Babbel German – Learn German Language with Babbel
- Audiomack iPhone – Online Music Streaming App for iPhones
- IMDb – Get Movies, Tv Shows & Celebrity Information on IMDb