The Fantasy Premier League otherwise FPL is a challenging competition for all football fans worldwide. On this competition, you will have to select an 11 man-squad from all premier league players, with four substitutes (one goal keeper, one defender, one midfielder, and one forward).
During the players selection, users are expected not to get more than three players from one same team as it is not allowed. So, you will have to carefully select on players who you think will be at top performance for their teams.
CHECK THIS POST >>> My DStv App – My DStv App Download | My DStv…
Fantasy Premier League
There are some tasty looking fixtures to get stuck into in Gameweek 2. As the newly-promoted Brentford took out Arsenal on a 2:0 lead. Tottenham outran Manchester City with 1:0. And the other bigger teams came out with a win to secure their place at the top.
Fantasy Premier League App
There is also an app for the Fantasy Premier League game. You can download the app on any Android or iOS devices. Follow the steps to get the app downloaded:
- Launch your mobile App Store or Play Store.
- Enter the keyword Premier League.
- Select the app titled “Premier League – Official App”.
- Tap on Get or Download.
After a while the app will be installed after downloading to your phone.
Fantasy Premier League Sign Up
To begin the game, you will have to sign up to the website and get your team all set. Follow the steps below to register for the website:
- Launch your web browser.
- Enter the URL https://fantasy.premierleague.com.
- Under the sign in section, click on Sign Up Now.
- Enter your first and last name, email address, and password.
- Then provide your gender, date of birth, country, and mobile number.
- Click on Next.
- Select your favorite team in the premier league.
- Provide the code sent to your number, or click on the link sent to your mail.
And your account will be created.
Fantasy Premier League Tips
There are some plum fixtures for Fantasy Premier League (FPL) managers to look forward to in Gameweek 2. And it also may present something of a dilemma regarding the captaincy.
Mohamed Salah (£12.5m) and Liverpool are at home to Burnley, Bruno Fernandes (£12.1m) will be attempting to follow up his opening-day hat-trick against Southampton, and Son Heung-min (£10.0m) is away at Wolves.
Then there is the small matter of Manchester City’s home clash with newly promoted Norwich City, not to mention Aston Villa’s visit of a porous Newcastle United. It will be regularly updated between now and the FPL deadline at 11:00 BST on Saturday 21 August, so keep checking back for the latest content.
How To Transfer Players on FPL
Here is how you can set your players for FPL:
- Go to the website https://fantasy.premierleague.com/.
- Login to your account.
- Select the Transfer option.
- Click on the jersey of either goal keeper, defender, midfielder, or forward to select a player.
- From the right section, scroll and select on your preferred choice of player.
- Then click on the player and click on Add Player.
The Player will be added to your selected team. Note that you are only given $100 to get all players of your choice. You are to select 2 goal keepers, 5 defenders, 5 midfielders, and 3 forwards.
SEE THIS POST >>> Best Android Apps – Best Social Media Apps | The Best…